Air Jordan 5 Retro OG White/Black/Fire Red (3M Tongue) All Star Weekend 2020?

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Given that All Star Weekend is being held in Chicago from February 14th to February 16th along with it being the 30th Anniversary of the Jordan 5 and when Jordan had his jersey stolen resulting in him wearing the jersey number 12 along with a pair of said colorway.

Edit the title please, it suggests that there's real info in here. A question mark will do.

As far as the shoes go, a march release is more likely for the 69 point game.

Yeah I definitely read the title like this was the official leak.

Like many others I hope JB does right by the fans and gives us a Black and Infrared type release of Chicago 1s.

AIR J XIII AIR J XIII Given how they're releasing the 4s this year to commemorate "The Shot" (which also involved the Cleveland Cavaliers) I feel like since the All Star Star Weekend takes place are the stolen jersey situation that would be a better tie in and story for them to market these.

Sure, I apologize for that. It's been a while since I created a thread:lol:
No problem, thanks for the cooperation.

AIR J XIII AIR J XIII Given how they're releasing the 4s this year to commemorate "The Shot" (which also involved the Cleveland Cavaliers) I feel like since the All Star Star Weekend takes place are the stolen jersey situation that would be a better tie in and story for them to market these.
Bruh, how could the jersey fiasco be better than Mike's career high? I don't want them to even remember that because they might get the cute idea of putting a #12 somewhere on the shoe. Additionally, if they release in March, the anniversary is the 28th, it leaves the All Star slot open for something else :wink:

With a number 12 on the side in OG font
NOOOOOOO hahaha don't even put that out there. I can picture Gentry doing the Birdman handrub while presenting that idea.... I need that classic 1990 White Black Fire Red with reflective tongue and Nike Air on the back before my 40s ends... :rofl:8)

Back
Top Bottom