Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Yea I see what your saying.i kinda have the same problem where I peeled off a glue stain not doing it carefully and it chipped off a tiny paint. Instead of returning them knowing that I might not get another pair in my size,I'm looking into using angelus paint. What u think about using that?
I've actually looked upon that not too long ago at the sneaker care forum.  

I would definitely use something like that, IF I was the one who put some strains on it after some usage.

My problem now is that, I'm paying $200 dollars for a DS brand new shoe.  I'm expecting it to be flawless.  Not already having flaws on it, where I have to take my time and more money to fix my shoe.  I was actually going to purchase the angelus paint later down the road when I know I was going to need it.  But this is absolutely absurd.  And mind you these are one of the first pair of jordans I have bought in a very long time. Only reason why I am so disappointed.  

What a shame to ask 190 bucks and claim they would be remastered. I'm so done with jordan retros.

Shape, Tounge, Leather, Laces all way off. Remastered is just a cash grab, which I suspected last yr anyway. Im almost done as well

If u guys own a pair already why get them again and complain?

2000's are not wearable. And how am I suppose to know if they crap or nice until I get them? Im still keeping em, just stating this remastered **** is just a cash grab

190 is not bad considering there Jordan's retro. Just look at the foams and the bron's,230+ right? Which I'm not sure of the price never interest me to look

2000's are not wearable. And how am I suppose to know if they crap or nice until I get them? Im still keeping em, just stating this remastered **** is just a cash grab
I thought we always wanted retro's that release now to look as close to the og.

Shape, Tounge, Leather, Laces all way off. Remastered is just a cash grab, which I suspected last yr anyway. Im almost done as well
2000 version have  wider width and more depth  in the toe box and silica  insole.I  like 2000 more

So nab store didn't take my shoes for return only for store credit.  Then the manager had the nerve to be like they can't take these back.  Smh 

I'm saying.
just stop purchasing the kicks instead of issuing empty threats about being "done".
MJ's pockets certainly won't miss what you probably view as a "valuable contribution"
and neither will those who are actually treating these kicks as......well, kicks instead of VVS diamonds lol.
I swear some of ya cop Jordans in HOPES that you'll find something to complain about.
....dude dealing with the sole separation has a legitimate gripe though.
feel bad for you son...just bad luck.

.......I'll enjoy my pair in your honor when I decide to break them out Summer '16/'17 or something.

I think we all know that most j's have defects before we buy them. But it don't make it any less annoying when you pay $190 plus tax for a shoe with paint marks, scuffs, and glue where it's not supposed to be. If you bought a jacket with a stain on it would people just let it go like they do with j's?

I think we all know that most j's have defects before we buy them. But it don't make it any less annoying when you pay $190 plus tax for a shoe with paint marks, scuffs, and glue where it's not supposed to be. If you bought a jacket with a stain on it would people just let it go like they do with j's?

I would return it

It's not that easy,if u return what's the chance of u getting another pair in your size for retail.

Yeah, but they only gave me store credit.  Now my only option is to grab something from there which I know I'm not going to anytime soon.  Maybe the hares but who knows.  Probably try to get them on NDC and if I can get a pair from NBA store i'll just return the one I get from NDC so I don't strike out all together.  

I would return it
returning it would be alright, but we all know 99% of the time they won't have your shoe. My point was it shouldn't happen. No other type of nike's I've ever bought consistently have defects like j's. They ain't worried about it cause they know they can keep doing it and people will keep buying them, me included. But that don't make it right

I'm saying.
just stop purchasing the kicks instead of issuing empty threats about being "done".
MJ's pockets certainly won't miss what you probably view as a "valuable contribution"
and neither will those who are actually treating these kicks as......well, kicks instead of VVS diamonds lol.
I swear some of ya cop Jordans in HOPES that you'll find something to complain about.
....dude dealing with the sole separation has a legitimate gripe though.
feel bad for you son...just bad luck.

.......I'll enjoy my pair in your honor when I decide to break them out Summer '16/'17 or something.
Pretty much why I don't even bother getting on NT much anymore. Bunch of dudes complaining acting like chicks 24/7.  

Back
Top Bottom