Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

These shoe creases so easily. I only wore them a handful of time and it looks like the paint about to crack where the creasing are at.

He was going for a look that made people NOT like them...
Don't speak for me, fool. I was actually going for a "when did those drop, I've never seen that color way before?" reaction. I disagree that they look like a GS color way as they don't have any loud colors and are actually pretty subtle especially at a distance. In my opinion they are like an Anniversary color way like the Metallic Silver 1s w the briefcase.

He was going for a look that made people NOT like them...

Don't speak for me, fool. I was actually going for a "when did those drop, I've never seen that color way before?" reaction. I disagree that they look like a GS color way as they don't have any loud colors and are actually pretty subtle especially at a distance. In my opinion they are like an Anniversary color way like the Metallic Silver 1s w the briefcase.
more like when did those drop, glad I sleeped in

also:

air-jordan-4-pearl-gs-release-date-2.jpg

Yeah i've seen more than a few people trying to get rid of these and the "pre-grapes" in my facebook groups. They sat for days on websites and can probably still be found in some stores.

What FB group? Im trying to find a legit group.

I'm curious to see how this "icy" sole has held up over time. Can someone that bought these and has put some miles on them post a pic? Interested in seeing if the icy blue has slowly faded to a more neutral, clear condition.

I'm curious to see how this "icy" sole has held up over time. Can someone that bought these and has put some miles on them post a pic? Interested in seeing if the icy blue has slowly faded to a more neutral, clear condition.
you can look at any shoe they put that sole on and see for yourself. it's a ugly yellow wit sometimes a dirty green tint

Pulled these out tonight.. man these things are tanks! This is a real quality 5 IMO...the leather cuts are real thick and overall my pair is butter.paint is on point also... This is a super slept on 5.

Shout out 2 the guy who posted that eastbay glitch that day where you could get these on discount for like 160 shipped

Last edited:
Pulled these out tonight.. man these things are tanks! This is a real quality 5 IMO...the leather cuts are real thick and overall my pair is butter.paint is on point also... This is a super slept on 5.

Shout out 2 the guy who posted that eastbay glitch that day where you could get these on discount for like 160 shipped
def a nice clean shoe

Back
Top Bottom