Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Damn finally got through ridiculous. When I posted that about anyone still waiting I almost closed my browser 3 diff times luckily someone came to my desk and distracted me so it stayed open.

M marztharealist I doubled back and got them in cart but was cart jacked before I could get my info in again. 12 all sold out and they don’t carry 12.5

I’ll keep my eyes open for ya though fam

I wish I woulda known you guys needed pairs I had access to these on eBays new “top star” thing but I didn’t purchase another pair.

Any buy any shoes with that? Kinda a cool idea I thought but I already had all the shoes I wanted from that collection.

got in 3 times. airballed each time.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I wish I woulda known you guys needed pairs I had access to these on eBays new “top star” thing but I didn’t purchase another pair.

Any buy any shoes with that? Kinda a cool idea I thought but I already had all the shoes I wanted from that collection.
I bought a pair of mocha 1's...being delivered to authenticator today

Mine are like sandpaper, really rough thin suede and I think it’s garbage. I’d much rather have a super fuzzy soft pair than this.. Don’t think I’ve ever come across suede like this on another shoe that I recall. 🤷

Same. Mine feels like felt. My pool table feels softer.

Not sure what JB was thinking "premium suede"

Originally released in 2009, this fiery colorway is finally staging a comeback. The look sees the singular design of the Air Jordan 5 bathed in a bold shade of University Red. Premium suede gives the style an upscale feel, while stitched graphics and heritage-inspired branding recall the silhouette's glory days on the court. Grab this piece of brand history before it exits the stage once again.

I want to like these…..I really do. Been trying to give em a shot since I bought a pair on release day. Thought I wanted em since seeing the OGs as part of the pack back in 09. I just can’t wear em though. I’m trying to trade em for the Toro 14s currently.,

Back
Top Bottom