Air Jordan 6/17 Countdown Pack - White/Red Air Jordan XX3 - Gentry Humphrey - VIDEO - UPDATED PT 3

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Though we posted our May version of the KATC StockRoom less than a week ago, the StockRoom is back with a special Jordan Brand edition. In this episode of The KATC StockRoom, MaZe takes a look at the Air Jordan 6/17 Countdown Pack and the "White/Red" Air Jordan XX3. This episode of The KATC StockRoom also serves as the kick-off to a multi-part feature with Gentry Humphrey, the Director of Footwear at Jordan Brand. In this feature, MaZe sits down with Gentry to discuss his early days before Nike, his early days with Nike, the past/present/future of Jordan Brand, and, Gentry tackles some of the tough questions that many Jordan enthusiasts have been dying to ask him.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FINALE STILL TO COME!

[/color]PART III[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Part II

Part 1

MaZe

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Decent inteview. But you didnt hit him with any hard questions. More like a biography on him.
^That's PART 1 homey.

There is PLENTY (over 20 minutes) more.

Stay tuned.

MaZe

Maze,

This might not be the right place to ask, but I figured you might see this question and respond....When the May Stockroom was posted on KATC.com, I left acomment asking about the omission of these two JB releases. I assumed my comments were declined by the mods on your site since I never saw my comments posted.Are there any rules or guidelines on KATC that prohibit those type of questions or something? Just checking. Thanks!

Originally Posted by samchris

Maze,

This might not be the right place to ask, but I figured you might see this question and respond....When the May Stockroom was posted on KATC.com, I left a comment asking about the omission of these two JB releases. I assumed my comments were declined by the mods on your site since I never saw my comments posted. Are there any rules or guidelines on KATC that prohibit those type of questions or something? Just checking. Thanks!
Samchris,

There were several comments made about the absence of the CDP. The questions were obviously directed toward Me/KATC. Because we don't answer questions viathe comments, we tend not to approve questions directed towards us, because you won't get the answer. PLUS, I knew the answer was only a couple days away
pimp.gif

Back to the lecture at hand....

MaZe

MaZe, thanks for part I, and i look forward to the rest as well. GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS! one question since you've seen them up close...were the white/redXX3's patent leather or tumbled leather?

Man this video is off the HOOK .. I actually look FORWARD to viewing these.. MAN.. thanks so much MaZe!!

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

^Straight tumbled homey.

MaZe

Tumbled leather and they have the Titanium's argyle stitching ??? That is the best news I have heard all day!
pimp.gif

Edit: Ineed23s, you beat me to the punch.

"Questions we're dying to ask?" Who are you speaking for?

Ask him why the quality of retros has gone to $hit! Ask him how he can show his fat face in public after destroying classic Jordans. That's what I'mdying to ask.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

^Straight tumbled homey.

MaZe

Thats awesome. Some goofball on here said they were patent, and ruined my hopes. But it looks like I will be getting these now. Tumbled leather makesthis shoe.
pimp.gif

smack him upside his head for the rainbow vi's.....

dope video though.........

Back
Top Bottom