Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Need to return these but it's going to be hard. First 6s since 2012 Olympics and the shape and overall build is so much better than it was then. Remastered program is good in my book.

Anybody order from soleheaven get clear/slightly yellow soles? Coulda swore these had some blue tint when I saw them at footlocker
image.jpg

D42AF4E9-5B23-4F3F-B3E8-F3E78323B0E7.jpeg
That's how they made the soles, even the Gatorade GRs have an off white sole. It doesn't bother me since, the sole is made to get dirty

To each their own. 2nd pair arrived today and what do you know icy blue. These are not made with the same sole as the Gatorades.

Now you know which pair to wear and which pair to stock.. Like u said to each their own, soles get dirty so i really dont care

Any size 11s still out there? Willing to pull the trigger on GOAT but just curious...

Thanks

It changes color from oxidation whether you wear them or not. You can leave the other pair with the icy sole DS and eventually it too will begin to yellow. It’s inevitable. You can reverse it with sea glow or other de-oxidation methods...

Sucks though...

Maybe some of you of guys are too picky. There’s nothing wrong with the shoe in my opinion, especially when the sole will turn that color after the 3rd wear. I just don’t think contacting soleheaven would get him anywhere.

I just wanted to know if them being yellow was correct or not. Got the answer for myself. The fact is they’re yellow and that means they’re DEFECTIVE. I’m out.

Maybe some of you of guys are too picky. There’s nothing wrong with the shoe in my opinion, especially when the sole will turn that color after the 3rd wear. I just don’t think contacting soleheaven would get him anywhere.

He could definitely contact Nike and get a discount code.

both sides make a good point. on 1 hand, if you paying that much for a pair of sneakers, you deserve to get em without the soles lookin like theyre on the 3rd+ wear. thats not unreasonable to expect. you copped new shoes, you want them to look new.

on the other hand, the soles gonna look like that after 3 or more wears anyways. its not like these type of soles hold up super well and dont discolor until a looooooong time. those joints discolor just from being stored in less than stellar environments. you aint even gotta wear em. so going through all that and dealing with the overseas aspect probably not worth it for this particular issue.

imo, me personally, ive never ever complained about slight discoloration issues with soles. only time i would is if they r PISS yellow,non-ds and dirty from obviously being worn or separation or something major like that. im only worried about the upper part of the sneakers because im careful with my kicks so i keep the upper looking new. but the sole is gonna look like crap regardless, unless i pull a GamerG and put a condom on em. that or wear kicks inside only on carpet and never go outside where its dirty, which makes 0 sense.

I usually cop stuff like this in store

I would’ve looked at mine at the counter and denied them right then and there

I have the 2014 reds and none of them are yellowed even after wear

defective wouldn’t be the right word tho but I get it

Back
Top Bottom