Air Jordan 6 black/varsity 2010

they look quite suspect i must say.. collars are off, jumpmen on back look off as well 

100% fake.. The collars are pointed and misshapen, jumpman at the heel is also places too high.

Jesus wept!

This is really hard... How about these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221431584053?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks again, I'm learning.
These look good to me. Might be wrong, but the pictures seem to be taken with lighting making the soles look as if they were just produced yesterday, when indeed they were not and will have some visible aging. @from88til  @TIMMYBRIXXX  - wait for one of them to cosign on them being legit, I'm still learning the in's and out's of Retro 6's as well.

Can you get a more leveled shot of the back of the shoes and a sole shot I'm better lighting. These take a while to yellow but they look like the wrong color in that lighting.

I've asked him to post a few more pics so we'll see what he says...

With regards to yellowing I sold these to a guy locally They were about 12 years old a the time of the video.

Icey as F!

With regards to yellowing I sold these to a guy locally They were about 12 years old a the time of the video.

Icey as F!

got any size 10 for sale? 
nthat.gif

got any size 10 for sale? 
nthat.gif
US10? That's my size... I've worn them a coupla times and they didn't start out quite as icey as those in the vid. I could be up for a trade as I don't tend to wear all white highs. I would love some threes if anyone is interested I'll post pics

LOL i had a LC on Jordan Bel Air from this dude 100% fake, called him out on it tried to charge £300, didnt reply to my message 
roll.gif

Icey as F!
It's a well known fact that Jordan's with icey soles from the early 2000s stayed icey pretty damn long.. Somewhere along the way they decided to use a different more than likely cheaper material that yellows pretty quick.. Good old JB..Price goes up, quality goes down.

Back
Top Bottom