Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I would've much rather had the Black Cats pushed back and had these dropped now. Needed something new for the Black History Month fits I have to get off at work in Feb.

2360682A-06E9-4B79-BBBF-0F6D9848A0E1.jpeg

Need those in my life...kinda bummed RD got pushed...woulda been a nice New Years gift if RD 1/25 IMO

Well while I didn’t wanna wait.. the push back helps a little since I have an extra $200 for Valentine’s Day for the lady. Passing on the black cat 4s for sure

I’ll never forget it. The original RD was 11/12/05, ended up being 1/28/06

Yup, they were pushed back due to lettering bleeding on the mesh on the 11.

Although, some store did release the DMP pack early with the lettering on the 11

I was about to have to pass so this is good but weird.. maybe they'll make more pairs. I think the January date was dope though because they dropped Jan 26th (I think) in 06.

Wack! I was ready for em this month, only thing on my radar atm. The few peeps with em in hand capitalizing.. Stockx prices ridiculous.

Hardly anything even droppin in Jan, why not drop em in a wk or two?.. hopefully they aren’t gonna be dumb limited after getting pushed back, and stirring even more hype.

Last edited:
I hate these got pushed back until March. Now they are going to be a tax time release. Was looking forward to an easy cop in a few weeks. These just got a lot harder to get, unless they're a SUPER gr.

I’m confused

I thought every pair was in the gold box?

I initially thought the same as well, then the homie salacious crumb salacious crumb posted this interesting tid bit...

JB does not need to justify any price hikes to us as consumers cause frankly they don’t give a damn about us but they do care about our dollars.
The over saturation in the market, the product sitting on shelves, the sale prices they hit sometimes.....this is all bad news for JB but good for us.
I’m sure if product was moving like back in 2005-20015 we would have price points of $225-$250, which is not to say we won’t get there with inflation and tariffs and cost of materials eventually.

But for now a $10 jump without any so called “premium materials” (what a farce) or special packaging is just straight up gouging by JB and a slap in the face.

GIVE EVERYONE A DAMN GOLD BOX JB!!!!

Back
Top Bottom