Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Lol wt bro? U thnk they moving like that?? I dnt see but it's a must cop for me bc I didn't hv the Dmp pack pair

is it possible they don’t sellout 1st day? Yes

Is it likely? No.

1st retro of the shoe and it’s been 14 years since the OG pair dropped. Plus stimulus checks hitting many folks accounts this week so alotta irresponsible folks will be using part of that money on these

is it possible they don’t sellout 1st day? Yes

Is it likely? No.

1st retro of the shoe and it’s been 14 years since the OG pair dropped. Plus stimulus checks hitting many folks accounts this week so alotta irresponsible folks will be using part of that money on these
I feel u but these are a gr full family sizing an to the younger kids this isn't as meaningful a shoe .. the infared 6s sat in my area an I thnk that's one of the most popular Jordan 6 imo.. I jus dnt see these or the 5s sellin out bro.. could b wrong jus my opinion...

Had a chance to get a B grade set when I was in high school but didn't have the cash. My dad had the box set and matching letterman that came with it.

I feel u but these are a gr full family sizing an to the younger kids this isn't as meaningful a shoe .. the infared 6s sat in my area an I thnk that's one of the most popular Jordan 6 imo.. I jus dnt see these or the 5s sellin out bro.. could b wrong jus my opinion...
I don’t think these will be hard to get.

I guess we’ll know by the end of the week, but yea I do agree that the 5s won’t sellout first day

200 box price could steer some people away

but being as rest of the month is dry as far as Jordan brand goes could help

next “big” drop would be the 5’s and May is very stacked if all dates are kept

but people might pass for May drops 5,1,4,11,13’s

so will be interesting

Yea I’m passing for 5s, some of the 4s, 13s, and maybe the 11s if this concord lows go the extended sz route of the UNC to Chicago’s 1s. Will circle back for these.

These will sell out imo.

I didn’t think that the black cat 4s would sell out at $200 retail but they did.

Let’s see though...

These will sell out imo.

I didn’t think that the black cat 4s would sell out at $200 retail but they did.

Let’s see though...
I’m pretty sure these will sell out if not right away then probably by the end of the weekend. I mean don’t forget the stimulus checks are supposed to be showing up in millions of peoples bank accounts this week so I feel a ton will use some of that money on these especially since there’s nothing else releasing this month.

I will try to pick one on snkrs just in case, size? shipped my pair but with that corona situation, cant say if they will be delivered..( i still working during this period)

Flint 13s honestly has me blinded towards all other Jordan releases right now, im ready to get that purchase out of the way lol.. I will only hope these are still floating around at a decent price point resell in 4-5 months.

I agree with adm3 adm3 though.. I dont think these will move as fast as most think.. should be an easy grab for all the fellas that are in

Hope to see plenty Ws Saturday

I am really hoping that I could get my hands on these. Like one of the users above, it has been a while since I purchased some Js.
I only have so many in my collection. Taxi 12s, Grape 5s and he got game ones. Would like to add this one to my small collection...

THATS MY BRO. HE’S STILL ON HERE. HE’S NOT REALLY INTO KICKS AS HEAVY THESE DAYS.
memphissfinest memphissfinest

CORRECT. NOT INTO SNEAKERS AS MUCH ANYMORE. RECENTLY SOLD MY NIKE MAGS ON STOCKX A FEW WEEKS BACK BUT STILL HAVE THE DMP 6 AND DMP 11 DEADSTOCK IN MY BASEMENT.

A3392097-70F0-4CC1-A632-A1C2424B24E4.jpeg

073258D1-B229-422F-846E-62E8F88C8711.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom