Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Man, these don’t look like they sold that well.

Was at work and just got a chance to check, got my snkrs pair, size 13. Missed out on the Yeezys so at least I was able to get these.

finally got an 11 on snipes hope it goes through completely. I was charged so I hope I’m good. My fam tried using my card and put the wrong pin in. Locked it up. So no charges would go through. Hopefully I’m good.

Thanks for informing us about snipes. Free shipping and no tax.

These are slowly but surely selling out. I was able to cart foot locker but unable to finish check out. Now it's telling me my size is sold out.

Just got Footaction confirmation. I can finally say I own half of the DMP :pimp:
Hopefully your mail carrier doesn't have sticky fingers. I've seen reports on other Jordan threads where their package was marked as shipped but never got them... Hopefully we all can get our pairs safely...

Came into the release needing 1-2. Ended up with four because FTL website is junk. I'm glad I could cop this time. Since I was way too poor when they came out before to have them.

whoaitsgee whoaitsgee My confirmations from FTL came like two hours or so after release.

Got through to FTL as well. Figured I’d get the FLX points. If both come through, I’ll end up either reselling or sending it back to Hibbett.

Back
Top Bottom