Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

My SNS pair got here yesterday and just got around to opening them.... Man these were grail status for me :emoji_raised_hands: I’m so happy to have these. I never thought I would ever have these, yet here they are. Not too many pairs left that I never had or still want tbh but I’ll still pop back in for those one off releases here and there.

Got an shipping confirmation email from Hibbett today. Still nothing from Footlocker.

Hibbett telling me I’ll get my pair on the 28th. I live in NYC.

I bought two pairs just to see which was the better pair to keep Incase one came flawed. Both pairs arrived today, and for the most part both were good except I noticed on both of my pairs the back tab gold strip had missing paint. I’m going to assume most come like that no biggie lol.
B980D5A4-8200-4AEA-B20B-B568DD4ABADD.jpeg

I bought two pairs just to see which was the better pair to keep Incase one came flawed. Both pairs arrived today, and for the most part both were good except I noticed on both of my pairs the back tab gold strip had missing paint. I’m going to assume most come like that no biggie lol.
B980D5A4-8200-4AEA-B20B-B568DD4ABADD.jpeg
Most dont come like that

besides this pack that came out in 06. JB dropped a lot of dope releases.
6/11
Cardinal 7
Black cat 4s
Mars 4s
Military 4s
Grape 5s
Black tongue 5s
Last shots.
prettydecent year to say the least.

For those that have gotten these in and tried these on, do they fit the customary half size down as usual?

I got through on Footlocker. I'm sure I'll get shipping confirmation from Villa tomorrow but at least I feel better knowing that I have another order in. It's kinda sum bs tbh tho

Back
Top Bottom