Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Ordered mine off restock on the 13th from finishline but never came. Tracking was all wrong smh. Called up ups, they said they never got sent out. Then FL rep tried to say they sent it out. Told them ups already gave y’all up. FL rep talking about someone misplaced it or forgot to send out smh. Luckily I called while there was another restock going on and they were able to send a replacement pair that should be here this week I hope

i still think this was one of the best jordans released so far this year

as close as a shoe can get to the OG
Man I concur.
There's just been so much going on for me personally, kicks ain't felt the same. Fr
But yea, these are beautiful. I'm checking em out rn. They'll turn uglyyy when the gold start chipping though.

Man I concur.
There's just been so much going on for me personally, kicks ain't felt the same. Fr
But yea, these are beautiful. I'm checking em out rn. They'll turn uglyyy when the gold start chipping though.

unfortunately your right about the chipping
but i feel you kicks should be the last thinking on our minds in a year like this but where like junkies when it comes to sneakers
stay safe dude

this was the second shoe i doubled up on this year

Ordered mine off restock on the 13th from finishline but never came. Tracking was all wrong smh. Called up ups, they said they never got sent out. Then FL rep tried to say they sent it out. Told them ups already gave y’all up. FL rep talking about someone misplaced it or forgot to send out smh. Luckily I called while there was another restock going on and they were able to send a replacement pair that should be here this week I hope
Something is going on because that’s EXACTLY what I’m going through right now with FL. Hit on the restock on the 13th, they said it’s shipped but I never got the shoes. Opened an investigation thru UPS and my credit card company because Finish Line’s phone queue is always an hour long or they can’t take any more calls. Such nonsense.

Are these ever going to go on discount? I've seen about 50 restocks, but not willing to pull trigger at $200+tax.

Something is going on because that’s EXACTLY what I’m going through right now with FL. Hit on the restock on the 13th, they said it’s shipped but I never got the shoes. Opened an investigation thru UPS and my credit card company because Finish Line’s phone queue is always an hour long or they can’t take any more calls. Such nonsense.
Smh pathetic customer service- I usually call around 12-1 pm they literally gave me the run around with an automated voice for like a half hour before speaking to a live person who put the reorder in. I called back again to make sure the order was actually put in. However they still haven’t sent an updated tracking email. My FL app still has the shipping date as 6/13 but the arrival date has been switched to June 25-July 3rd smh. Hopefully I won’t have any more hassles

Welp **** finishline. Took my money and never sent out my sneakers. Now saying sold out. Just had to get a refund. Wtf. Not tryna pay resale price for this shoe that been restocked so much. Any size 11 for retail?

Welp **** finishline. Took my money and never sent out my sneakers. Now saying sold out. Just had to get a refund. Wtf. Not tryna pay resale price for this shoe that been restocked so much. Any size 11 for retail?
Pay for shipping and tax that I paid, so kinda yes.

I had a similar situation. I ordered mine from finishline on the 13th which was the restock. The shipping label was created on the 13th as well, but the shoes were never shipped. I called finishline a couple of days ago to tell them my shoes never left their warehouse. I was told they were going to just cancel the order, and that i'll receive a refund within 24 hours. Today, they actually just shipped the shoes. Hopefully I get the right order...

20200626_194519.jpg
20200626_194329.jpg
20200626_194406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom