Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

We have no word on how limited or GR these are.

Hard to gauge. They’ll either sell out immediately due to being limited or they’ll sit like some other gold Jordan’s have.

If they sit, they sit. One of the few Jordan releases I'd pay retail for off the bat.

Shot in the dark but I could see these releasing on 1/28.....date of the OG dmp pack.....if they don’t release on 1/25

Yeah, I highly doubt these are going to sit. As a matter of fact, from the end of January to like April or May I see all or most of the retros selling out due to it being tax refund season.

I’m more excited about these than I was the 11s lol.. I hope they smell just like the infrareds those things STUNK so good!! Love this colorway and the quality/durability should be much better than the original from 2000s.

dont sleep unless u want to pay resell.

Air-Jordan-6-DMP-Black-Gold-CT4954-007-2020-Release-Date.jpg

Probably gonna be a strike out on raffles for me.. likely a SNKRS morning of cop. We’ll see. But I need a damn pair of these.

I'm in for a pair at retail. I'm even considering buying an extra pair of Concord 11s to customize the jumpman gold to make a dmp 11 set. I missed the og set on release day thinking nobody was paying $300 for a set of shoes since the buzz around that time was that was too much for shoes. I missed out walking in Finishline at 3:00 pm. I still kick myself til this day!

Honestly I don't think I'll ever wear my infrareds with these coming out. Black/gold >>> black/pinkishred

We have no word on how limited or GR these are.

Hard to gauge. They’ll either sell out immediately due to being limited or they’ll sit like some other gold Jordan’s have.
Thing about these is even if they are a largely produced GR, I still see these selling out sooner rather than later, before discount because, these were what helped sadly start the mid-00s craze I remember (I never was a fan) so they will have their fans and people that couldn't get a pair back then, or 13-14 years later need to re-up and get a pair of fresh ones. They COULD sit, definitely, but I honestly don't think they will. I have no interest in these and are sitting this one out, but I can see why people WOULD go for these.

Yeah, I highly doubt these are going to sit. As a matter of fact, from the end of January to like April or May I see all or most of the retros selling out due to it being tax refund season.
Man, the 5s are going to be a tough one to grab. Shock drops, SNKRS app problems, and tax refund season is going to be nuts on those. And I'm finally all in on those. FMMFL

Back
Top Bottom