AIR JORDAN 6 INFRARED 2014 LEGIT CHECK

kilroythedon

Supporter
Got these on the bay just going through the motions. Lemme know, thanks in advance.

looks fine, nothing looks off, legit
Thanks. Gave me a receipt as well, he actually messaged me and asked if I could leave him good feedback and said feel free to take them anywhere to get legit checked. Didn't even think anything was wrong with them.

how important are production dates?

Not as important as other factors like the shape of the shoe material etc. I have seen many GM shoes have production dates as legit ones so it shouldn't be a deciding factor when getting a shoe checked. It's one of those things where it's the last thing you check out after all of the other main things

For instance some bred 1s from finishline had the same production dates as GM ones. Production dates really don't matter much.

Last edited:
It's just weird that you and the other guy have the same box stamp and same issue with the ankle being wrong. Also there is no letter in your guys date stamp, there should be
I get that your trying to help. However in the future when legit checking shoes simple things like box stamps and production dates etc. dont make a shoe fake. The ankle inconsistency is not what you should be looking for here, it should be the other factors. You def. are not helping that other kid and you def. did nothing for me here. I am not coming at you just please know what your talking about before you say something about shoes. Being skeptic and actually knowing what makes a shoe legit or fake is two completely different things. Like it has been said the flat finish around the ankle is not a deciding factor for this shoe it depends on how it was stamped. Also many pairs do NOT have a letter in the date stamp. 

Back
Top Bottom