Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i love the sixes and this is my favorite colorway of the 6 but seriously...

Olympic more uptempos>>>>>any jordan 6 ever

Allrrrright, calm down bro 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

For those that have there pair already how do they compare to this years releases in sizing for example 10's, 4's, 12's some said they fit half size big some say true to size in these shoes so for those that have these shoes as well did you stick with the same size on the Olympics 6's or did you go up a half a size thx in advance for the opinions!

Peronally, half size down. I have been wearing 8.5 the past 3 years, but the past releases: 3's, 4's & 12's I have been half sizing down and with the Kobe 7's? Well, that's another story. NIKE WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR MEASUREMENT OF SIZES!? Half size down for me.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"If you're gonna wear your button up unbuttoned, just wear a T-shirt" 
"If you're gonna wear a snapback, just wear a fitted"  

"If you're gonna wear earrings, it better be diamonds" 

"If you're gonna wear boxer briefs , just wear boxers" 

crash_test_dummy_invitation-p161969070026987374bh8fs_400.jpg
only one, maybe 2, if you're reaching, of  your analogies made sense. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about popping tongues with jeans. 

Cmon son. The more you talk the more you alienate yourself. In 14 post I bet you haven't added anything to community or had anything constructive to say. We understand you a E thug. If you feel some type of way you should go post on sneakernews or nicekicks. There's plenty of wolf tickets being sold there. We ain't buying them here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not dying for these, but I DM'd NTNY anyway. Who knows, if I get in it'll give me an excuse to spend the day in the city haha.
On a related note, does anybody know if Nike Employees can use their discount with these reservation things? Or is it some 48-hour policy at Niketowns?

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

wow the nikenyc dm closed in 14 mins..i hope that doesn't mean these are gonna be hard to get

The miami vice 9 elites DM closed quicker.

^yea i know. the yeezy 2s closed in like 5 min. but i was judging off the WTK that had an rsvp system aswell today. those closed in about 35 min. 
edit: not to mention that the obsidian rsvp was open for a while before it closed

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Any NIKETOWN TWITTER RSVP's go live yet???

not sure where youre from, but boston goes live tomorrow.

I thought all NT's did this on THURSDAY
They posted on twitter that they will be doing the RSVP at a random time on Friday.......

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

People taking this whole mis-match @%%% overboard. Dude on the train this morning wore the OLY VI's with PEACH slim fitted khakis, a BLACK "I love NY" tank top, and a Chicago Cubs snapback!!!! SMFH!!!

I don't care what anyone says about being "matchy matchy," matching is not overrated. The type of stuff that I see these cats who don't like to match wear is ridiculous. peach khakis with white blue and red sneakers?
30t6p3b.gif

c/s
dudes try waaaaaay to hard. it just seems forced.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

For those that have there pair already how do they compare to this years releases in sizing for example 10's, 4's, 12's some said they fit half size big some say true to size in these shoes so for those that have these shoes as well did you stick with the same size on the Olympics 6's or did you go up a half a size thx in advance for the opinions!

Peronally, half size down. I have been wearing 8.5 the past 3 years, but the past releases: 3's, 4's & 12's I have been half sizing down and with the Kobe 7's? Well, that's another story. NIKE WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR MEASUREMENT OF SIZES!? Half size down for me.

let me make this clear so I understand you a bit better you are regularly a size 8.5 but the 3's,4's and 12's you got size 8's and the Olympic 6's you have done the same?

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We will have them available for sale on our website and over the phone when they release at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 7/07/12.

EastbayRep - Ray
Eastbay rep,
So these will clearly be widely available....
*Trying to wait patiently for the answer* 
ohwell.gif
They are a general release shoe, but we have been receiving a ton of questions on them.  Due to this, we will be limiting them to one pair per customer when they release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom