Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my pair from SNS arrived today! i finally have a pair i can wear in my size 11, which sizes out to an 11.5 since they right .5 big. i got a size 12 on RD from FNL that i've been sitting on. so now I can finally let them go

shipping from them wasnt great. coming from sweden, i expected more. just a crapload of layers of plastic and papers and tape and insulated cardboard paper. but no prob to the shoe or box. box is in great condition and these shoes are freakin gorgeous.

day 12... still no tracking info from finishline on the restock. the lady just says, "waiting for shipment"

:x

my pair from SNS arrived today! i finally have a pair i can wear in my size 11, which sizes out to an 11.5 since they right .5 big. i got a size 12 on RD from FNL that i've been sitting on. so now I can finally let them go

shipping from them wasnt great. coming from sweden, i expected more. just a crapload of layers of plastic and papers and tape and insulated cardboard paper. but no prob to the shoe or box. box is in great condition and these shoes are freakin gorgeous.

you normally a sz 12 freeze?

i got my normal sz 12 & there IS a lil bit of extra toe room but they are perfect sizing wise IMO.....

i got my normal sz 12 & there IS a lil bit of extra toe room but they are perfect sizing wise IMO.....

11.5. the spacing was OD lol. i got the 12 because size were falling quick, as you remember and i figured, whats half a size, i get 12s all the time. but that was before i learned of them running a half size big. which in turn had em feeling like 12.5ish on me lol. my foot stayed put because of the elastic pulls in them, but i had crazy toe room, wouldve been compromising too much to keep em. plus SNS had them for less than retail, i had no choice but to cop em.

11.5. the spacing was OD lol. i got the 12 because size were falling quick, as you remember and i figured, whats half a size, i get 12s all the time. but that was before i learned of them running a half size big. which in turn had em feeling like 12.5ish on me lol. my foot stayed put because of the elastic pulls in them, but i had crazy toe room, wouldve been compromising too much to keep em. plus SNS had them for less than retail, i had no choice but to cop em.

yeah i initally got a sz 13 from DTLR because 1- it was the last sz & 2- i had a credit so i only paid $17 for them ..

So i started off knowing i needed to swap ...thankfully BBallsFinest21 helped me out ... shipped same day & we got each others packages on the same day :pimp: seamless swap :pimp:

^ dope! its wild just today i feel like i finally have the olympic vi, even tho i've had that other for like 2 weeks now. kinda like when you buy something on ya debit card, but the bank doesnt take it out your acct right away. you see that you still have that money, but its not yours lol. i'm extra good now. i love these shoes.

My pair came in from FNL line after 12 days. Can't say I'm entirely pleased. The pair had been tried on, laces undone, no shoe trees, and the back heel of the left shoe has a pretty poor paint job, already looking like the white is coming off in a couple spots revealing the unpainted area beneath. At least the leather is on point.

Guess this is what I should expect from FNL esp on a restock. Lame.

i need to catch one of these restocks again. my pairs heels has a bad paint job where i can see the paint strokes. some of the leather isnt tumbled on some places where it should be also. smh

Damn bro is soon to be in ban camp.

Dmp VI the best VI? . . . I hope your just saying that to sell your shoe.

Is there a consensus on how these run? TTS? Big?

Question of the year it seems.

These run true to size, I compare everything to the Bordeaux's in terms of "sizing" because they were the first ever shoe that fit big to me, with my true size 11.

So with that said, these definitely fit true to size.

Last edited:
am i the only one that really likes the 2012 olympic coloring of a lot of the shoes

I do, I prefer less white on the midsole just for longevity, yellowing and dirt. These have always been a retro plus colorway, so I'm indifferent to the color change. Maybe all the ray allen fans are butthurt, but I don't think it harms the colorway in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom