Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My AJ6 Collection so far.

25s4x84.png

Can't wait till 2014 when its the year of the 6.

smokin.gif
Hope the Maroons come out by or before then

man these 6's from this year are lookin like some work boots, with that damn toe.

hope they fix that ish, right quick.

jb always tooling with something.

:smh:

true indeed but they could of changed more than one thing nice to have icey sole but also it would of been nice to come in a america flag jordan box or something to make the shoe seem a bit more of something people would want ........ and also its a shame the bred 2012 box is coming in a original jordan 2012 box its a disgrace..................

I UNDERSTAND  I DONT ROCK THE BOX BUT AT LEAST MAKE THE SHOE MORE MEANINGFUL THEN BASIC ADJUSTMENTS

I have been waiting for these for a looooooooooooong time, I am glad they released even with the raised toe box....Had to buy multiple pairs...

Showing a pic with three different sizes can get you banned. You need to push your product somewhere else. Like your sig

@youngcurse, that was a complaint of mine as well.

Last edited:
man these 6's from this year are lookin like some work boots, with that damn toe.
hope they fix that ish, right quick.
jb always tooling with something.
:smh:

yea i wore mine pretty well and it got a bit better...its not so work boot looking if u dig wat i mean

eh, it didn't hurt the Concords that much. I wouldn't mind it.
I'd prefer if they weren't icy, obviously.
That's because the OG Concords had a blue tinted sole. Which OG 6s definitely did not :x Picturing carmines with a blue sole made me shudder

Why are people still nitpicking kicks that came out 2 months ago that you didn't get?

We get it, you don't like them :smh:
Some of you obviously just need something to complain about.

Why are people still nitpicking kicks that came out 2 months ago that you didn't get?
We get it, you don't like them :smh:
Some of you obviously just need something to complain about.

u mean like complaining about complaining?? ;P :tongue:

Last edited:
yea i felt like these were TTS for some reason where most of the recent 6s have been about 1/2 size big. even the GMP 6 was 1/2 size big IMO
I went a whole size down and it still didnt fit how I wanted. But a size and a half was far too little. One size down was just a little too big. IDK what is wrong with my feet. Size 11.5 BM Vs from last year were too tight. I had to loosen the laces and break em out. Luckily I like my shoes too tight, just not that tight. Since I buy a lot of shoes online I have to pray to Basedgod that the size I got are true to 11.5s. Two shoes this year I had to exchange and one I just kept as is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom