Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ULTIMATE PASS ON THESE.

I CAN'T GO BACK TO THE 2002 ERA OF AMERICAN FLAG (RED, WHITE, BLUE) WEARING DAYS.

WILL PICK UP A COUPLE PAIRS TO HOOK UP SOME NT'ERS FOR ABOVE RETAIL.

smart if they're doing that to throw off counterfeiters, I don't mind either one, i think ill be copping regardless of color blocking

2 pairs minimum!

I kinda wish they left the midsole the way they were but Im not one to complain about something as minor as that so 2 pairs for sure, maybe a 3rd when I see em!

I hate talking about shoes in January-Mid February. It's all "this shoe is going to be hyped, hope i can get my pair" hypebeasts.

that dull blue is terrible if that's the final then i'll just save my money for bred 11's. or whatever 11 pair comes out in 2012

I hope this make more People pass. I don't need another crash online come release date.

110ddfp.jpg

25ai8b6.png

Wow finally been waiting on these for a while, couldnt cop a pair in 00 but i will be getting now.

^ Na i think thats modern notoriety pics, u know how nt do, thye slander a shoe months before it releases but a week or two before ppl have a change of heart, happens all the time

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^ Na i think thats modern notoriety pics, u know how nt do, thye slander a shoe months before it releases but a week or two before ppl have a change of heart, happens all the time
NOPE.

THEY LOOKED TACKY THEN AND WILL LOOK EVEN WORSE NOW.

MONEY SAVED TO DOUBLE UP ON SOMETHING ELSE.

SLOWLY MOVING AWAY FROM JORDANS TO THE LEBRON LINE.

BLASPHEMY.

the whole problem with quality is very very simple.
Originals and early retro's= Basketball Performance Sneakers.
More recent Retro's= Casual wear/ walking/ collecting

there are VERY few who actually ball in these retro's that release.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NOPE.

BLASPHEMY.
This is true. The lebron/kobe lines are being specifically built to perform and be casual. they are designed to prevent creasing also which is a huge plus.

PS at the end of the day i might have one these customizers change the midsole for me i dont like it at all.

That midsole is not that bad, people need to stop.

Its like the find one little change and BLOW it way outta proportion.

Quit complaining. Half of the complainers still gonna cop, so it doesn't matter.

30t6p3b.gif

That midsole is definitely not enough to keep me from coppin. Also, I agree with Memph. I'm movin towards the Lebron line as well.

Originally Posted by leothegod

the whole problem with quality is very very simple.
Originals and early retro's= Basketball Performance Sneakers.
More recent Retro's= Casual wear/ walking/ collecting

there are VERY few who actually ball in these retro's that release.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NOPE.

BLASPHEMY.
This is true. The lebron/kobe lines are being specifically built to perform and be casual. they are designed to prevent creasing also which is a huge plus.

PS at the end of the day i might have one these customizers change the midsole for me i dont like it at all.

CORRECT. SUCH A RELIEF TO WEAR LEBRONS WITHOUT HAVING TO WEAR FORCE FIELDS OR SNEAKERSHIELDS TO PREVENT PRE-MATURE CREASING. 

WEARING MY J'S I'M CONSTANTLY WORRIED ABOUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM BY THE TIME I GET HOME. WITH MY LBJ9'S I THROW THEM ON AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM UNTIL I GET HOME.

JORDAN BRAND IS STARTING TO DO TOO MUCH AND THESE OLYMPICS HAVE STARTED THE ME ON MY WAY OUT.

Originally Posted by Rocket

And those Fire Red 4s look exactly as they should. FIRE!!!
NO my friend.....
I hate this stupid, dark varsity red in every Jordan release the last years...
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

NO my friend.....
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
You cannot be serious. What I hate is people thinking JB is magically going to revert back to 1995. Get real man. You gotta be one of the fools still waitin on the "Nike Air" to come back.
roll.gif

Stop complaining about MINUTE aspects and just enjoy the sneakers.

Besides the history, what the hell is the big deal about these shoes? They're mundane at best. A lot of kids fall for "hype." There's no justifying it.

The blasphemy goin on in here is nuts....... ill check back after 6/1 & im sure 90% will be on board if not 98.9%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

NO my friend.....
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
You cannot be serious. What I hate is people thinking JB is magically going to revert back to 1995. Get real man. You gotta be one of the fools still waitin on the "Nike Air" to come back.
roll.gif

Stop complaining about MINUTE aspects and just enjoy the sneakers.
No way,  i realy enjoy the shoes, no complains on NIKE AIR here...
Just missing the "true"-"fire"-"infra" red on recent Jordans(III-IV-VI-X-XIII) but.. i can live with that haha
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom