Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The midsole change kind of bothers me but these are still great. Definitely looking forward to them, but if the Royal Blue 10s sold out the first day...theres no hope for the rest of this year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by successfuljayy

the more people complaining and passing, the easier it is 4 me 2 cop!!!! =)

This happens w/ every release so dnt go by that. A lot of people who say they're passing will cop come RD. The hype will continue to build & dudes will cave if not for themselves then for the resell, there will be tons of posts of dudes claiming they copped 4+ pairs... Watch

Blue midsole is ok. Nothing will ever be true to the OG's anymore. I'm on the hunt for the 2000's though. You know the quality is better!

I think I'm going to pass. It was easy for me to wear these 10+ years ago, but I can't see myself wearing these today.

I don't just sit on my shoes either.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I think I'm going to pass. It was easy for me to wear these 10+ years ago, but I can't see myself wearing these today.

The VI's in general? Or Jordan's in general? What do you mean? 

Originally Posted by NeedIceySoles

Blue midsole is ok. Nothing will ever be true to the OG's anymore. I'm on the hunt for the 2000's though. You know the quality is better!

I never owned the 2000 olympic 6 but the 2000Black/deep infareds and 2000 white/ midnight navys,And i can tell u the quality of them were NOT good.While the upper matetials were good the midsolePaint job and fitting were really bad. Trust me, the 2010 retros had less paintjob Cracking problem and had a better fitting,Shape.

The only release I'm copping for 2012 are these, everything else that comes out this year I already have.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

The VI's in general? Or Jordan's in general? What do you mean? 

I meant the Olympic 6's, and any other sneaker with too much going on. I've been wearing only bred J's casually for the past couple of years now (with the exception of my Royal 1's). I guess what I'm trying to say is that I dress differently now than I did 10 - 12 years ago. Don't get my wrong, these are amazing shoes, but if I'm not going to wear them then there's no point in copping.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I never owned the 2000 olympic 6 but the 2000Black/deep infareds and 2000 white/ midnight navys,And i can tell u the quality of them were NOT good.While the upper matetials were good the midsolePaint job and fitting were really bad. Trust me, the 2010 retros had less paintjob Cracking problem and had a better fitting,Shape.
eek.gif
someone admitting that a pair of recent retros are better than 2000/2001 retros.. never thought I'd see the day.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

eek.gif
someone admitting that a pair of recent retros are better than 2000/2001 retros.. never thought I'd see the day.
indifferent.gif

Lol he's right...I had the white/navy ones, not the best quality

Originally Posted by bigkel23

This happens w/ every release so dnt go by that. A lot of people who say they're passing will cop come RD. The hype will continue to build & dudes will cave if not for themselves then for the resell, there will be tons of posts of dudes claiming they copped 4+ pairs... Watch

Yep listen 2 him it's been happening with every release people saying pass all day then at 12:01 the same people post that they copped 2

The change in midsole is not nearly a big enough factor for me to miss out on these. The 2000 release is nearly 12 years old and I don't see the point in copping for hundreds above the 2012 retail if the midsole will crumble after a few wears. Unless you are strictly looking to add to your collection, I think the 2012 release is the way to go.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Yep listen 2 him it's been happening with every release people saying pass all day then at 12:01 the same people post that they copped 2
Every Single Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom