Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those in the video do look nasty but just because that one is like that doesn't mean all will be like that one....early releases always have flaws.

i'm getting a pair shipped to me on the release date..still dunno if imma keep them or hook one of my friends up. Decision decisions

wait more, dont cop now. early release= flaws.. like everbody says lol.. it happened to my friend when he bought his concords early! I was weak

i'm not buying them early..i just know someone that will hold my size when they do release and ship them to me. i will do this for every jordan release from here on out

im pretty sure im grabbing these but now i just found out the release dates for the uptempo olympics & the af 180's it's july 1st and these come out the 7th and then the olympic 7's 2 weeks after that ouch!!! i got some decisions to make
tumblr_m0bnumWW521rqmm8ko1_400.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

im pretty sure im grabbing these but now i just found out the release dates for the uptempo olympics & the af 180's it's july 1st and these come out the 7th and then the olympic 7's 2 weeks after that ouch!!! i got some decisions to make
tumblr_m0bnumWW521rqmm8ko1_400.gif
laugh.gif
 I agree, I think I'm just going to get the Olympic Uptempo's and Olympic VII's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

Pass, these are garbage. I'll stick to the 2000's or OG's.

Arn't the 00's the OG's lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, it gets worse and worse every time, kids talking about imaginary OG's that never existed.... 
buncha jordan head rookies 
laugh.gif

1st retro version does not = OG 
eyes.gif

that's like calling the 01 Cool Grey XI OG's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Arn't the 00's the OG's lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, it gets worse and worse every time, kids talking about imaginary OG's that never existed.... 
buncha jordan head rookies 
laugh.gif

1st retro version does not = OG 
eyes.gif

that's like calling the 01 Cool Grey XI OG's
roll.gif
They're OG Cool Grey XIs because the Cool Grey XI never existed in the original run of the XIs.  Just like the '00 Oly VI is the OG Oly VI, because it never existed before.  No it's not an OG VI, but it is the OG of that colorway. 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

They're OG Cool Grey XIs because the Cool Grey XI never existed in the original run of the XIs.  Just like the '00 Oly VI is the OG Oly VI, because it never existed before.  No it's not an OG VI, but it is the OG of that colorway. 

Back in our day, they were called Retro+, don't know why it would be referred as an OG?    Retro is a Retro no matter the colorway, even if it was re-released.  

They don't call the 00's Spacejams OG's do they?? 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Back in our day, they were called Retro+, don't know why it would be referred as an OG?    Retro is a Retro no matter the colorway, even if it was re-released.  

They don't call the 00's Spacejams OG's do they?? 

That's what the beasts call them.. that and all black Concords.
laugh.gif

damn the video really makes em looked jacked up.. they look like they are bent upwards or something.. but i doubt final release will be that crooked lol

Alright settled on it, one pair for me and that's it
If I get two I will just sell it for 10 bucks more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom