Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Just ordered 2 Polo's online
My feet are ready. can't wait for the Olympic 6's
pimp.gif

OD

these run $125 a pop. Not that it matter but that's balling. They go perfect too. Don't see me spending that much. Kudos bro!>

$125 or $1.25 its still od... i have an all navy RL polo with a red horse & that matches perfectly these 2 polos are OD IMO its too much going on regardless if it matches or not...

I wouldn't do the Polos, but to each their own. For me these are going with a white tshirt and some khaki shorts.

Those polos are dope....I don't know why everyone on here hates as much as they do. At least fam isn't rocking the usual white tee

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I cant wait, in my opinion these will be widely available. Thats what i like

even if they're widely available, people still are gonna beast for this shoe
AND THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT EM ONLINE... I CANT WAIT IN LINE WITH THE KIDS ANYMORE... WAY TOO MUCH OF A HASTLE. MIGHT DO IT FOR FOAMS DEPENDING ON THE COLORWAY BUT I DEF. CANT DO IT FOR SHOES THAT ARE SURE TO BRING THE MASSES OUT. ORDERED FROM SHOE DOCTOR FYI
Yeah I per-ordered it too. Not risking missing these.

I think people are realizing how popular these are going to be. 

Originally Posted by mross16

Those polos are dope....I don't know why everyone on here hates as much as they do. At least fam isn't rocking the usual white tee

Cuz most(but not all)of Niketalk is a bunch of immature haters.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by mross16

Cuz most(but not all)of Niketalk is a bunch of immature haters.

matching is cool ....overmatching is not .... opinions are very different from being a hater
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

has anyone ever hooped in the recent retro 6 releases?

hooped in oreo's & they were very comfy

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Meh towards the laces
But that pic made me robocop
laugh.gif

Haha the lace job is like that cause he took the laces off his 14s so they're short.
Don't lace swap on these... just don't.

The lace swap idea isn't bad has anyone tried either Red or Navy blue flat or oval laces I'm dying to see what they would look like with those colored laces somebody with the shoes and extra laces in those colors please post a pic????

Cant wait for these to release!!! Huge fan of the 6 and 7s in general!!!! Given the cw its a no brainer to cop these! I know the hype is gonna be crazy and people will be camping a day atleast for them, luckily I dont have to. Always good to know people!

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Haha the lace job is like that cause he took the laces off his 14s so they're short.
Don't lace swap on these... just don't.

The lace swap idea isn't bad has anyone tried either Red or Navy blue flat or oval laces I'm dying to see what they would look like with those colored laces somebody with the shoes and extra laces in those colors please post a pic????

lace swap with navy or red = shoe game has changed RIP...don't swag an OG colorways laces to try to make them look cooler please...let the shoe be
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom