Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to throw on some pants and walk around the Bouli looking to see stores sellin' early. 2 stores had them, both the same owners I assume asking for 250 plus tax, these people have no shame

These should be an easy cop with the amount of pairs they're releasing.... if anyone misses out, there will be restocks no doubt.

My store only got like 15 pairs, but how do these fit? TTs? I usually wear a sz 14 but picked up the cav 4's in a 13 and they fit fine.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I got mine for just a few extra bucks above retail an ca tax. Think it was like 2 bucks and some change. Store owner usually just rounds up to make it end with a 5 or a 0 whenever I cop early.

ie: shoes with tax are 177.50 is pay 180.
Where in CA.?

Paid $240 to get mine early, tracking says be here monday. Im going away this weekend so I might not have the opportunity to cop.

i was in my local mall today so i decided  to ask all 4 stores how many pairs where they getting every store told me the same thing all they got is a case of  them.. so that means 94 pair threw out the whole mall  and im not sure if that includes gs sizes or what i think i'm gonna have to try and copp online cause this mall doesn't have any organization what so ever  they just open all doors at 9 and let everybody go crazy so u just gotta run your a** off and hope what ever store u decided to run to and line up at will still have your size

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I wanted these for so bad but damn near all these videos/pics make them look horrid.

THIS

I feel the same way, but I'm sure that'll change once I'm holding them in my hands.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Tang

These run very TTS.Got me a sz.11  
laugh.gif

Enjoy ban camp

U-Mad?

Been waiting for these too long to pass... even tho i still think jordan did a bad job and they look kinda cheap. saw some kid wearing them today at a line up...... was not impressed.

This Bud's for you, ANTI-HYPE Crew. We can be sure that every thread, you'll always be there. Doing your best to downplay, and slam that particular release for being "horrible quality". In hopes that it may dissuade people from buying them, so you can get your hands on them.

We salute you, ANTI-HYPE Crew.

tumblr_lzeqbc1RXK1qcp3vu.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

This Bud's for you, ANTI-HYPE Crew. We can be sure that every thread, you'll always be there. Doing your best to downplay, and slam that particular release for being "horrible quality". In hopes that it may dissuade people from buying them, so you can get your hands on them.

Lol too funny

I see a lot of cats must be in bad areas or something. I have copped every pair of Js this year and have had 0 issues. I just hate to see u guys pay so much over retail ($250+) . Just seems ridiculous to me. I live in Dallas and the shoe game is hectic but other than the Playoff 12s everything been cake for me. Do your homework people. Stop supporting the %%$#@+* of presellers and resellers.

Hilarious...QFT I was thinking the same thing regarding the negativity

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

i was in my local mall today so i decided  to ask all 4 stores how many pairs where they getting every store told me the same thing all they got is a case of  them.. so that means 94 pair threw out the whole mall  and im not sure if that includes gs sizes or what i think i'm gonna have to try and copp online cause this mall doesn't have any organization what so ever  they just open all doors at 9 and let everybody go crazy so u just gotta run your a** off and hope what ever store u decided to run to and line up at will still have your size

That's horrible I thought all malls cut out that foolishness

Are you serious right now? I cant tell if you are..

I Just moved back to Atlanta and have no connects, anyone care helping the kid out? I`m not trying to resale what so ever, I just know Atlanta sneaker hype has gotten horrid since Ive been gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom