Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, who of u have some 2009/2010 VI
Retros? Im asking because of the sizing
issue as i only own the 2000 VI in
Black/deep infareds and white/midnite navys
And both run quite loose fit so i had to add
2nd insole in them to make them look
Ok. Otherwise the lacing is very ugly, way
To tight.

a must cop, i dont do multiples but one is a sure thing for me.... sooo nice ive been waiting for these for a while and those fruity pebble olympic 6s were god awful

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

a must cop, i dont do multiples but one is a sure thing for me.... sooo nice ive been waiting for these for a while and those fruity pebble olympic 6s were god awful

Yes!  Thank god they aren't releasing those!

To me these are better looking than the Carmine VI's. I'm a sucker for any combination of blue & white
happy.gif

Really hope that these come out with a white midsole like the 00's. My favorite jordan VI hands down.

Originally Posted by santi19

Really hope that these come out with a white midsole like the 00's. My favorite jordan VI hands down.

Bro, these are the official copies.
It's gonna have the midsole you see.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Btw, who of u have some 2009/2010 VI
Retros? Im asking because of the sizing
issue as i only own the 2000 VI in
Black/deep infareds and white/midnite navys
And both run quite loose fit so i had to add
2nd insole in them to make them look
Ok. Otherwise the lacing is very ugly, way
To tight.
I had the 2010 Varsity Red VI and they were true to size for me. My true size is 11.5 and these fit me well. I've worn an 11 in the recent III, V, XII, XIII retros as I've found them to be almost 1/2 size big. So basically depending on your foot, tts should work.

these are easily one of the best vi's and i have been so excited about this rumor (since late 2010 i believe).
that being said, in relation to the photo jordanf1end posted, how could JB mess these up so bad?
it has been 2 years since the last vi drop, and they already look different.
people that thought the 2010 was bad, look how stiff and unfriendly those shoes look in that picture..
going to have to check these in person, i would hate to have to pass on these shoes for quality reasons..

In that pic above the Navy Blue looks too dark

They need to make em like that Ray Allen Production pic posted a few pages back

I like the light Navy Blue look more

Other then that I'm fine

Hopefully we see some September Blues in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom