Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-7.jpg

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-6.jpg

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-6.jpg

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-9.jpg

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-8.jpg

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-2.jpg

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-3.jpg

pimp.gif

wow i'm usually one of the people that never nitpicks but those look horrible. look like fakes lol.

Originally Posted by Remi23

These look terrible
are you serious? 
How should the VI look like then?

I'm already quite picky about details not being done right and

i have the 2000 infareds and had the white/navys (not the Olympics).

And i must say, these look really good!

I just don't see why you'd be on the fence about these? If you're one to complain about quality, that's just the nature of the beast in 2012.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I just don't see why you'd be on the fence about these? If you're one to complain about quality, that's just the nature of the beast in 2012.

This. I got out the Jordan game quite a while back and I remember seeing the carmine 6 release in person and as soon as I picked it up I thought why did they ruin the quality of these shoes? Had two pairs of these Olympics and sold them both, even the used ones I got $550 for a few years ago. I just coped the tech iv's (first jordans bought in like 4 years +) and thought they were not that bad as far as quality of the leather, but still a bit disappointing. All that being said I probably will cop these but I pray they don't feel like those cheap carmines.

I've always wondered how much cleaner these would look with a clear air chamber or even dark blue.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I never mention the Q word on NT...the word gets thrown around so much its sickening.I'm on the fence because i actually liked the older midsole. Yea, its minor, but still wat i'd prefer *shrugs*all subjective of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom