Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
took some pictures in the stockroom today..
sm5dab.jpg

1z14daf.jpg

i'm on fire fox and i did the view image and got to see the pics smaller they look pretty decent i'm hoping i can grab these with no hassle i doubt it tho what you guys think easy copp or the usual bs  

Yeah, they look good. people gotta start rocking their shoes more. Any clear-%%# sole is going to yellow. So might as well wear em when they look fresh.

thanks for those pics......they look great!! Im going to have to get two pairs for myself......love blue and white Jordans......my 16's are still immaculate.......

yea they look tight I really might have to double up, but take caution some pairs are more-precreased than others I'll try to take another picture next weekend. We also have the 7's in too!

I hope these are easy to get, hate getting to the mall at 6 am and seeing a line of 100 people. Gets stupid here in Houston, friend of mine works out of town in Orlando says shoes are a lot easier to get there.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Are these gonna sell out or will they be an easy release like the Militaries?

these will def sell out.. the militaries were trash.. didn't even like the older release

these wil be harder to get since last ones were limited. So those who missed out want em now. i hope they dont come all pre creased tho

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

i'm on fire fox and i did the view image and got to see the pics smaller they look pretty decent i'm hoping i can grab these with no hassle i doubt it tho what you guys think easy copp or the usual bs  

VI+Olympic=No EZ cop

to each its own. military 4s aint as hyped up as these plus everyone forgot about the military 4s since the yeezy2 and miami vice dropped. these will definitely sell one everyone and their moms get a paycheck

Originally Posted by truongxlong

to each its own. military 4s aint as hyped up as these plus everyone forgot about the military 4s since the yeezy2 and miami vice dropped. these will definitely sell one everyone and their moms get a paycheck

Yeah the Yeezy drop def affected the sales of the militarys but these olys will be gone FAST.. Erryone is feelin em

I think only the hardcore collectors will
Get these. Young jordan customers rather
Pick the sons of mars than this one.
this one is more for the older customers
Who relate this shoe design with the
1990/1991 nba season and the 2000
Olympic games (ray allen).

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Hopefully Nike releases these on the website after the random obsidian cancel
This. They better not cancel anymore Jordan retros releases.  How can the manufacturer of the shoe not have a release on their official website? Makes no damn sense. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

They don't care about seasons or olympic games, man.. they only care about the "next hot jordan to come out" so that they can take a picture of them with their Concords and post it everywhere saying they're a sneakerhead. Fools

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

They don't care about seasons or olympic games, man.. they only care about the "next hot jordan to come out" so that they can take a picture of them with their Concords and post it everywhere saying they're a sneakerhead. Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom