Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my pair yesterday and havent turned so many heads with a pair of kicks in a while.

These are by far my favorite retro release of 2012 thus far. You guys will love the quality.

Honestly never thought I'd see the day nike would retro these. Been tempted the past few years to cop a good used pair on ebay for $400+. Glad I have a chance to cop an icy pair for retail.

BTW, I been out the loop for a minute, will these be releasing online at 5am pacific per nike's new policy?

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Honestly never thought I'd see the day nike would retro these. Been tempted the past few years to cop a good used pair on ebay for $400+. Glad I have a chance to cop an icy pair for retail.

BTW, I been out the loop for a minute, will these be releasing online at 5am pacific per nike's new policy?

yea all retail websites have to follow that rule

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Wore my pair yesterday and havent turned so many heads with a pair of kicks in a while.

These are by far my favorite retro release of 2012 thus far. You guys will love the quality.

This is promising news!
pimp.gif

My stockroom has them. 4 pairs of 10.5 I checked all the pairs out and 2 out of the 4 were really yellowed on the white part below the tongue where the red jumpman is.

omg a shoe hasn't made me say omg in the longest time.
im more excited for these than a release in a minute. how do i get these

Originally Posted by bawayfrombless

omg a shoe hasn't made me say omg in the longest time.
im more excited for these than a release in a minute. how do i get these

Go to Church and pray your heart out. That's what I'm doing.

Glad to hear that the quality of these are above expectations. I was nervous looking at the video a couple pages back. The quality looked terrible! I cop all my kicks online so I don't really get a chance to see them beforehand. I might head out to a brick and mortar store to get an extra pair in case quality is suspect. I am definitely excited for these! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by kingofny04

This is promising news!
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

How much would these go for on Ebay??
I hope your not planning on reselling these
embarassed.gif

I have too :-( i lost my job i need the $ :-/

Brace yourself..

Spoiler [+]
angry-mob.jpeg

PS. Although I highly dislike resellers.. if you really need the extra 50-75 that bad, do what you gotta do I guess.
ohwell.gif

Resellers are going to be on these. Hopefully I can cop a pair and not have to buy them $50+ from retail. 

They're not going to resell for $300+. Don't be so naive.

I hope these do indeed drop on NDC. I have a voucher that I've been dying to use.

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

How much would these go for on Ebay??
I hope your not planning on reselling these
embarassed.gif

I have too :-( i lost my job i need the $ :-/

So you need money so you decide to spend 160 on a pair of sneakers just to sell them for no more than 230-240.
laugh.gif
I hope you buy a pair and have to sit on them. How about you do what normal people do and find another job.

Originally Posted by prison mike

They're not going to resell for $300+. Don't be so naive.

I hope these do indeed drop on NDC. I have a voucher that I've been dying to use.

they won resel for 300? are you blind, go find a 2000 pair worth buying and keep it under 500 so yeah 300 is a deal and they WILL sell for this much if not more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom