Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by spizike231

They don't care about seasons or olympic games, man.. they only care about the "next hot jordan to come out" so that they can take a picture of them with their Concords and post it everywhere saying they're a sneakerhead. Fools

You mean hypebeasts who try to be sneakerheads right?Because of them the reselling game has reached a newHigh worldwide which totally sucks. In the 1990's it was mostly only in japan or hong kongWho resell quite everything that is much wantedAnd hyped (remember tamagotchi?).some AJ11 ogs in 1997 were already sold forOver 1.000 USD.I hate resellers.

Went to the mall during my lunch hour and a store was unpacking them. Pairs could be hit or miss from the 2 I saw - one toebox looked super glossy, glue makes, poorly painted midsoles, etc.

Come release AM I once again will pick through a bunch and mix/match to get my ideal pairs.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

I hope your not planning on reselling these
embarassed.gif

I have too :-( i lost my job i need the $ :-/

So you need money so you decide to spend 160 on a pair of sneakers just to sell them for no more than 230-240.
laugh.gif
I hope you buy a pair and have to sit on them. How about you do what normal people do and find another job.
I did but more money is always better. I made over 200 on the xii's i resold and i dont sell them on ebay

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I have too :-( i lost my job i need the $ :-/

So you need money so you decide to spend 160 on a pair of sneakers just to sell them for no more than 230-240.
laugh.gif
I hope you buy a pair and have to sit on them. How about you do what normal people do and find another job.
I did but more money is always better. I made over 200 on the xii's i resold and i dont sell them on ebay
laugh.gif
 ok

I can't miss these!
Where is the best place to pre-order? I'm not trying to wait in line or wake up at 5 am to order them. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

How do these fit size wise? Playoff 12 or white red 11?

I'm gonna say TTS.
So more closer to the White/Red 11s.

The 6s of 2010 for me, ran TTS.

Jordan do NOT run true to size...they have not run true to size in a year. The 11s are an exception because they are cut differently.
A lot of your shoes crease up because people go TTS.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

How do these fit size wise? Playoff 12 or white red 11?

I'm gonna say TTS.
So more closer to the White/Red 11s.

The 6s of 2010 for me, ran TTS.

Jordan do NOT run true to size...they have not run true to size in a year. The 11s are an exception because they are cut differently.
A lot of your shoes crease up because people go TTS.

People feet are different man.
I'm only speaking for me.

& that's how they run for me.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by prison mike

They're not going to resell for $300+. Don't be so naive.

I hope these do indeed drop on NDC. I have a voucher that I've been dying to use.

they won resel for 300? are you blind, go find a 2000 pair worth buying and keep it under 500 so yeah 300 is a deal and they WILL sell for this much if not more

Hahahaha!!! No way these will sell for $300...it'll be at $250 on the first week then gradually go down to $200-$220 after a couple of weeks. If you think just because the last time they were release was 2000 that would bring them some value, then why are the cement 4s (last release 1999) only at $220-$230 DS? Stop reaching on the re-sell price. To the dude that needs to resell cause you lost your job, you said you made $200 on selling some Js? Get a job bro, you can make 6-7 times more and actually get to keep and wear your kicks! and if you are gonna re-sell to get your money...do it right. Stop re-selling these new released kicks hoping to score big like they cords or something. Sit on em for years then bring em out. These $30-$40 gain per shoe is redicolous! That's my two! Im out...also, can't wait for these but if I miss then oh well I'll wait till dust settles and cop then.

Um I just remembered I have the 2008 olympic 6 a half size up from normal yet they fit me perfectly..Has anyone's pairs from 2010 pack or the Pistons, Oreo release fit like this?

man!!! im not liking how everyone is changing their minds on these.. i was happy thinking i was gonna be able to sleep in on RD, and show up a few hrs later... now all this talk of resell prices gettin me shook!

really on the fence between these and the obsidian xiis smh.. my only concern with the vis is that they will look more black instead of navy.  that navy just seems so dark on them but i don't know. 

didn't cop these in 200 bc i wanted carmines and i felt like these were a much uglier version so i passed. still pairs of these over the years, but don't have them now. i WILL be copping on the 7th.

anyone confirm whether these will be GR or QS? and hows the fitting on them a couple of the VIs last year were big and i had to go half size down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom