Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these better than the 7's tbh. I'm hoping everyone just ignores them like they did the military 4's (thank you yeezy).

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

LMAO @ all these complaints about the "toe".......
laff.gif
........you all sound like a bunch of nitpicking old men......

& all the complainers will still cop no question.......

Did it ever occur to either of you that maybe the toe piece looking the way it does isn't a deal breaker for everyone? 

This is why the Jordan Forum has ended up the way it is. You can't even complain on a sneaker forum anymore. 
laugh.gif

You're just supposed to either buy something and shut up about it or not buy it at all smh. Not everyone makes their decisions on what to purchase based on that logic.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laff.gif

Did it ever occur to either of you that maybe the toe piece looking the way it does isn't a deal breaker for everyone? 

This is why the Jordan Forum has ended up the way it is. You can't even complain on a sneaker forum anymore. 
laugh.gif

You're just supposed to either buy something and shut up about it or not buy it at all smh. Not everyone makes their decisions on what to purchase based on that logic.

typically someone would respond to this with a U MAD b? ... but i wont .... i didnt say its wasnt a dealbreaker...what i DID say was all the complainers will still cop no question because 99.9% of the time thats exactly what happens... now if you dont pop back up in a few weeks saying i saw them in person & couldnt pass ill be surprised... BUT as i said its was happenes 99.9% of the time... you may be in the 0.01% but more than likely you will shell out your $170 & change just like everyone else(in a nutshell it gets really old hearing people complain page after page & then when rd comes around its usually the same ones posting pictures of multiples)

Rock em with whatever you want, they are YOUR shoes, jersey, g-string whatever floats your boat

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laff.gif

laugh.gif

People need to find better things to complain about IMO......neither of us said it was a deal breaker........it was in response to everyone complaining about the toe.......

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Skipping on these and getting the Olympic Uptempo Pippen's instead.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

say NO to drugs brah!!!!

I buy what I like and I don't buy into the hype "Bruh".I don't jump ship on what everyone thinks it's a "hot" release.
I feel you... but I need both. They're both classics that I've never had a shot at.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I buy what I like and I don't buy into the hype "Bruh". I don't jump ship on what everyone thinks it's a "hot" release.

Don't worry about him, I'm debating whether I wanna get the 6s still, the must have for me is the Olympic More Uptempo this Saturday BY FAR, no 2nd though needed. The only thing I don't like about them is the blue is a faded navy rather than pure but it's ok to me. Some people have different taste, that's not our problem.
Many people in forum 8 don't realize that there's more to sneakers than Jordans.  Luckily my pairs of Oly Air More Uptempos are on lock and I can now shift gears to this release and the Oly 180s.  The Air More Uptempos are an iconic shoe and for people to laugh at the thought of picking them up over these is comedy in itself.  To each his own, though.
Bingo!

I've always wanted some Olympic Air More Uptempos! If I have to choose between the two, it would be quite tough to be honest.

these have been waiting for me at the local spot since yesterday fully paid for.....but i can't make it there til friday
frown.gif
life is cruel

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

For real on this......well put cold city

thank you sir.......
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Lol @ predicting what other people are going to do with their money.

added to the list of flip floppers who will prbly cop x2
laugh.gif

but seriously im not predicting im stating facts.... we had at least 15 pages of people complaining about the cement iv's leather,toe box, shoe box , whatever & when rd came around it was the exact same one's saying the typicial backpeddeling/flip flop/fickle responses under the pic of 2 or 3 pairs .....oh my gf copped for me so i couldnt be mean & take em back.... i saw them sitting on the shelves in my area so i copped just because.... & the funniest is "its my $$$ so i spend it on what i want stop hating" but 10 pages back the same poster would be calling everyone fools for liking the retro & not copping og's.... i can go one with examples like this for a while but i wont, basically the people complaining have a right to do it no question. everyone has an opinion & mine might not click with yours but were still both entitled to it but dont say you dont like chicken & then ask me for a wing you are gonna get called out on it point blank

People need to find better things to complain about IMO......neither of us said it was a deal breaker........it was in response to everyone complaining about the toe.......

Dude, look around........  What else are people going to complain about besides shoes?   I don't come to the JB forum to talk about bigger issues like world hunger, economy etc.. 
This is the Jordan Brand thread.    If people can't give their shoe opinions on here anymore, then why bother coming in?   

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

The 2000 release was already a limited one,And i dont like them be that limited likeThe 2011 XI low black/reds or the 2012 XChicagos. Just produce the standard amountOf roughly 300.000 pairs worldwide, thesewill sell better than the oreos VI for sure.

the low xi were limited?seemed like i was the only person checking for them when they dropped

Yes, the XI low blackreds were limited comparedTo most air jordan retros, except of the Chicago X.With limited it means the amount of pairs wereDrastically lower produced than average.
The only bred XI lows that released where the IEs, and I don't think it was 2001. Probably 2003.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People need to find better things to complain about IMO
......neither of us said it was a deal breaker........it was in response to everyone complaining about the toe.......

Dude, look around........  What else are people going to complain about besides shoes?   I don't come to the JB forum to talk about bigger issues like world hunger, economy etc.. 
This is the Jordan Brand thread.    If people can't give their shoe opinions on here anymore, then why bother coming in?   

Homey they complaining about the toe on a shoe.......I know this is a shoe forum but please..........that is to much nitpicking for me......I dont think you comprehended on what I was saying.......I aint talking about complaining on other issues.......Im talking about complaints on the shoe........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom