Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

why so much heat come out this year!!!! i remember a couple years back with that fusion mess i was saving alotta money but thas changed now i cant stay out the stores
I was out of the sneaker loop for three year, but I didn't miss much because they were releasing hot garbage at that time.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

saturday is gonna be hectic
30t6p3b.gif

i need these, good luck to everyone not trying to resell.

^Amen

Will this be a difficult buy on nikestore or footlocker.com? As in sold out in minutes and crazy pandemonium like the yeezys?

Originally Posted by jm2000

Will this be a difficult buy on nikestore or footlocker.com? As in sold out in minutes and crazy pandemonium like the yeezys?

Damn near every retro sells out in minutes unfortunately.

Anyone know if these are gonna be on eastbay or finishline? i also haven't heard a confirmation that nike.com will be selling these...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Damn near every retro sells out in minutes unfortunately.
Damn ive been away from the game too long.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djaward

The thing that bothers me is that the navy is too dark. The OGs had a nice color to it. Can someone do a comparison?

The pic that Tang posted didn't look like the midsole was super dark at all.... 
But then in the video, the midsole looks black. 

Well the one in the video was a youth size pair. That could potentially be the reason for the discrepancies.

Yeezys sold out in seconds lol
This will probably take 10 minutes or less on NDC
Idk about FTL though, I always strike out when I use their site

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

Copping me & my lil ones pair. Teaching my girls early ya dig! Keep the pics coming yall!!!

that a boy! teach them that buying crap quality is cool just like you, smh u guys feeding the beast that is Nike and they get wealthier and we get crappier quality and the generations coming up dont know what quality is because they have other garbage to compare it to.

Copping me & my lil ones pair. Teaching my girls early ya dig! Keep the pics coming yall!!!

Definitely the opposite, I'm not dressing up my little girl in mens/boys shoes.  That's just me.  

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

that a boy! teach them that buying crap quality is cool just like you, smh u guys feeding the beast that is Nike and they get wealthier and we get crappier quality and the generations coming up dont know what quality is because they have other garbage to compare it to.

LMAO........some of you take this way to seriously......how pathetic.....

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

LMAO........some of you take this way to seriously......how pathetic.....

Maybe you don't take it seriously enough...?

Hard working parents drop $160+ on these shoes for their children...Why shouldn't they get the best quality possible?... Its laughable how bad the quality is on these newer retro's.

1887814_o.gif

There is a bunch of pics out there and I dont know which to believe. Will the toes be touching the floor or will they be banana shaped? Cuz this is a shoe that looks WAYYYYYY better as a flat bottom (including the toebox)
Edit: NVM, seeing those vids, I am okay with the shape! But they could be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom