Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I think those will be easier to cop.
You may be able to cop after RD for retail.
It all depends man. Resellers nowadays are buying everything.
mad.gif

True.
I only said that cause I know the demand will be higher for the AJ6 Olympics, obviously.

Hopefully you can get both though.
They come out on the same day at most stores. Assuming you're camping out and the store only lets you buy one pair, the plan should be to cop the VI's first, and then get back in line for the Pippens.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Spoiler [+]
Yo this looks like the iKicks store down at Roland Heights/Monterey Park
If it is, how many pairs they got?

Is there any actual pics of this "pre-yellowing"? I saw Def tweeting about it but didn't see a pic.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

LMAO........some of you take this way to seriously......how pathetic.....

Maybe you don't take it seriously enough...?

Hard working parents drop $160+ on these shoes for their children...Why shouldn't they get the best quality possible?... Its laughable how bad the quality is on these newer retro's.

they are just shoes.....aint no need for them to be taken seriously.......if a parent drops $160 or more on a shoe for their child.....Im sure quality is that last thing on their mind....its all about making their child happy.......you really think the parents that give their children the money to cop these shoes are asking about the quality??
I didn't say they would care about the quality. Im saying "why shouldn't they get the best quality"?...Of course the only reason parents buy Air Jordans for their Children is to make them happy...

Buying Retro's is like buying a BMW with 100k+ miles and NO warranty... It may look good, but lets see how long it lasts...

Maybe you don't take it seriously enough...?

Hard working parents drop $160+ on these shoes for their children...Why shouldn't they get the best quality possible?... Its laughable how bad the quality is on these newer retro's.

they are just shoes.....aint no need for them to be taken seriously.......if a parent drops $160 or more on a shoe for their child.....Im sure quality is that last thing on their mind....its all about making their child happy.......you really think the parents that give their children the money to cop these shoes are asking about the quality??
I didn't say they would care about the quality. Im saying "why shouldn't they get the best quality"?...Of course the only reason parents buy Air Jordans for their Children is to make them happy...

Buying Retro's is like buying a BMW with 100k+ miles and NO warranty... It may look good, but lets see how long it lasts...
Genius quote. 

As high tops, do you guys feel like they look awkward under jeans. 
Can anyone post pictures wearing them with jeans?

I'm hoping these will be easy like the last couple of releases. It looks like Nike finally turned the crank on the production numbers. Will try to get two pairs. Can't wait to see these in person.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Originally Posted by successfuljayy

Reserved ma pair out here in SOCAL back in JAN... smh... worth it tho!....... Saturday cant come fast enough!
how much you pay? 250? lol
Naw .. retail believe it or not

just saw some numbers on how many are being sold... for those who want them, you will be able to get them (regardless of location too... similar to military 4 type sales)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just saw some numbers on how many are being sold... for those who want them, you will be able to get them (regardless of location too... similar to military 4 type sales)

HOPEFULLY.. this is true

I sure hope these come in Military numbers. Regardless I need to get my money, buy my medicine and cop two pair of the classics. That's the motion for Saturday. Patiently waiting, not trying to pay any mark-up prices and sure is hell not trying to sleep in front of any damn stores for shoes.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
. good luck to all who want a pair. I may have to get into OD mode and cop 5 pair.

Called up my local Foot locker, was told that 32 stores across Australia will be stocking these. So it looks like there will be plenty to go around .As usually, only 5-6 stores across Australia get popular retro Jordan's .Hope you Jordan heads in the states get your pairs !

wow so glad these are going to be an easy cop. loving this shoe and resellers are killing the game. will be trying my luck online. saturday cant come any faster. ^

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I think only the hardcore collectors will
Get these. Young jordan customers rather
Pick the sons of mars than this one.
this one is more for the older customers
Who relate this shoe design with the
1990/1991 nba season and the 2000
Olympic games (ray allen).
I doubt that. Everyone is going to be after these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom