Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the hypes in my city might eat these up. Caught some guy asking about "Obsidian VIs" -.- I'm getting my pair for $112 but I still have to ride out early. My friends making me go out there at 1am -.- Its never that deep down here in Broward unless its an 11 release or Foam release. The HOH gives tickets out at 6. So I'm just gonna go & not risk not getting my pair. But for $112 it's worth it.

Originally Posted by belly26

These the last shoe besides the foam "ohio state" I'm coppin til hoilday season.

What's the foam buckeyes?? I'm from cbus and don't know about them? U talking bout the silver ones?

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

Originally Posted by belly26

These the last shoe besides the foam "ohio state" I'm coppin til hoilday season.

What's the foam buckeyes?? I'm from cbus and don't know about them? U talking bout the silver ones?
Yea he talkin about the silver crimson red joints

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bence23

they're both retros
But 2000 was the first year they released in this colorway, which would basically make them the OGs.
Actually, the 2000 pair are retro-plus.
We know that, what he saying is even though they are a retro+ this particular colorway was released for the first time in 2000 which would make this colorway an OG put on a 6 which has been retroed before.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

But 2000 was the first year they released in this colorway, which would basically make them the OGs.
We know that, what he saying is even though they are a retro+ this particular colorway was released for the first time in 2000 which would make this colorway an OG put on a 6 which has been retroed before.

OG = CW released during the original run of the shoe. This shoe is not an original cw.

I sure hope some of you guys are right...I wasn't planning to go super early to cop these things...Hoping to get to the store by the time it opens and inventory will be enough to go around at my HoH...

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As high tops, do you guys feel like they look awkward under jeans. 
Can anyone post pictures wearing them with jeans?
NO MAN.

I'M NOT A FAN OF SKINNY JEANS BUT A NICE PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT YOU (NOT BAGGY) LOOKS AWESOME WITH 6'S. 6'S ARE ONE OF THE BEST JORDANS TO WEAR WITH JEANS. THE 11'S ON THE OTHER HAND......SHORTS ONLY.

^^dont sleep guys this is whats gonna happen come Saturday....multiples will be bought the 6s always get slept on then highly coveted

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As high tops, do you guys feel like they look awkward under jeans. 
Can anyone post pictures wearing them with jeans?
NO MAN.

I'M NOT A FAN OF SKINNY JEANS BUT A NICE PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT YOU (NOT BAGGY) LOOKS AWESOME WITH 6'S. 6'S ARE ONE OF THE BEST JORDANS TO WEAR WITH JEANS. THE 11'S ON THE OTHER HAND......SHORTS ONLY.

Come on Memphis you know you tripping. You got them yezzys now you just saying anything like Ye! Lol yea IM salty but I find fault in that statement. You got to let the tongues stick out on the 11s. Fitted jeans as well. Even loose straight leg jeans look good. But imma cool out on these fashion suggestions. just wear your shoes!

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

OG = CW released during the original run of the shoe. This shoe is not an original cw.
QFT

Side note--Memph, you got the Yeezys?  thought you missed out...

PrinceofDE never has anything productive to add, all this kid does is smash people... People who at probably old enough to be this Childs father.

Boy, didn't I hear talking bout mamas credit card not long ago? !#@%

cant wait to get mine in the mail. prolly wont get them til the friday after RD though unless im able to walk into a local store and pick up an extra pair

tumblr_m6lfx7H1di1qcuv78o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6lfx7H1di1qcuv78o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6lfx7H1di1qcuv78o3_1280.jpg

BEAUTIFUL

tumblr_m6les3AE411qc382p.gif

Seen a couple of dudes with them on Fordham yesterday, I like how the look up close. Hopefully cop a pair Saturday!

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Picked up my size (9.5) and pairs for 3 of my good friends. 
I wish I had a good friend like you =/ how do they fit?

I havent worn mine yet but I plan on breaking them out tomorrow for the 4th. I was really happy I could grab them

all for retail. I got one for my boy Dan who taught me a lot about shoes when I was first starting out, one for the my 

business partner and one for my boy Sean (size 13 
nerd.gif
 lol) who I mentored through AmeriCorps for a few years. 

"popping tongues" is the worst fashion trend of the century. If you're gonna tuck your pants behind the tongue, just wear shorts!

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

"popping tongues" is the worst fashion trend of the century. If you're gonna tuck your pants behind the tongue, just wear shorts!

Realx fool. If you ain't wearin it don't worry about it. Thats some sus +#%% worrying about how nggs wear their clothes homie. Let nggs do what they do

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

Realx fool. If you ain't wearin it don't worry about it. Thats some sus +#%% worrying about how nggs wear their clothes homie. Let nggs do what they do

Amen

Originally Posted by njl1386

whos coppin the white/gold colorway?

its a pack...u do know that right?
and poppin tongues has been around since jeans & kicks met.

tuckin ur pants in jeans is a different saga ....IMO of course 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom