Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

We know that, what he saying is even though they are a retro+ this particular colorway was released for the first time in 2000 which would make this colorway an OG put on a 6 which has been retroed before.

OG = CW released during the original run of the shoe. This shoe is not an original cw.
QFT

Side note--Memph, you got the Yeezys?  thought you missed out...

YEA I GOT THEM. I WAS ABLE TO GRAB A DEADSTOCK PAIR OF THE PLATINUMS OFF CRAIGSLIST LAST WEEK FOR UNDER A STACK.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by glove72

OG = CW released during the original run of the shoe. This shoe is not an original cw.
QFT

Side note--Memph, you got the Yeezys?  thought you missed out...

YEA I GOT THEM. I WAS ABLE TO GRAB A DEADSTOCK PAIR OF THE PLATINUMS OFF CRAIGSLIST LAST WEEK FOR UNDER A STACK.

Sick that I'm thinking "Good deal"

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

under 1000 is a "good deal" which is crazy. they might as well sell those for 800 MSRP

don't worry that day will eventually come. too much bread being left on the table. mom and pop shops are not having it anymore either. straight pillage the consumer.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

under 1000 is a "good deal" which is crazy. they might as well sell those for 800 MSRP
then the aftermarket sale price would be $1500+...resellers will still cop on credit and still try to get that profit as long as there is the 'thirst'

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

"popping tongues" is the worst fashion trend of the century. If you're gonna tuck your pants behind the tongue, just wear shorts!

"If you're gonna wear your button up unbuttoned, just wear a T-shirt" 
"If you're gonna wear a snapback, just wear a fitted"  

"If you're gonna wear earrings, it better be diamonds" 

"If you're gonna wear boxer briefs , just wear boxers" 

crash_test_dummy_invitation-p161969070026987374bh8fs_400.jpg

Originally Posted by nimhet

how are these comfort wise? I've never had 6's before.

6's are comfy for the most part IMO. My DMPs and my Motorsports feel good. I'm just not sure if I should cop a size 10.5 or 11 in the Olympics. The new releases have been up and down, fit wise.

*The most comfortable pair of J's are the Cardinal 7's from 06, those are like walkin' on pillowtops plus foam 
laugh.gif
!*

i did a preorder for $240 after tax to secure one pair. i'm hoping nike scottsdale goes the wristband route as the what the kobe's are a raffle release (i hate those).

my quick story about these. i was living in santa clarita when the original release came out. anyone remember the OLD nike airport store in portland? well i had bad luck trying to get these before my flight and called up the nike store in portland and asked if they could hold a pair. i miss the days when people would do that, too. i explained my story that i'm coming in from LAX and to PLEASE hold them for a few hours. i hit the store before i hit baggage claim, lol.

i had to sell them a couple years later cuz i was that dumb college kid who was bad with money and sold them for under $100. i'm still sick to this day about that part, but glad i get to have them again. i was purposely going to sit this one out because i still have that my OG pair had to go.

thanks for reading, if you did.

Idk alot of ppl trashing how the soles gonna turn yellow but if your sporting em what u expect I can understand how the quality of JB has been awful lately either way JB still digging in your pockets one way or another

Originally Posted by tr1cksone

PrinceofDE never has anything productive to add, all this kid does is smash people... People who at probably old enough to be this Childs father.

Boy, didn't I hear talking bout mamas credit card not long ago? !#@%

laugh.gif
 Hi Hater, im pretty sure what you just said was not productive at all. And no I'm 23 no kid over here and don't need mom's credit card I pay my mom's bills like a real son should.

Feel free to hop off 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Actually, the 2000 pair are retro-plus.
We know that, what he saying is even though they are a retro+ this particular colorway was released for the first time in 2000 which would make this colorway an OG put on a 6 which has been retroed before.

I understand what you are saying and I agree, I know what OG's are, all I was saying was this CW was and original CW when these released in 2000. Meaning it was never used on this model before. Im well aware that these were a retro in 2000.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i did a preorder for $240 after tax to secure one pair. i'm hoping nike scottsdale goes the wristband route as the what the kobe's are a raffle release (i hate those).

my quick story about these. i was living in santa clarita when the original release came out. anyone remember the OLD nike airport store in portland? well i had bad luck trying to get these before my flight and called up the nike store in portland and asked if they could hold a pair. i miss the days when people would do that, too. i explained my story that i'm coming in from LAX and to PLEASE hold them for a few hours. i hit the store before i hit baggage claim, lol.

i had to sell them a couple years later cuz i was that dumb college kid who was bad with money and sold them for under $100. i'm still sick to this day about that part, but glad i get to have them again. i was purposely going to sit this one out because i still have that my OG pair had to go.

thanks for reading, if you did.
I remember that store when I visited Portland in '09! It was so tiny though, I didn't think they carried a shoe selection wider than 15 pairs.  

If you had to choose would you cop these or the olympic vii's? I'm trying to figure out which to cop.

NTLA just announced Twitter RSVP on 7/5. So happy...was tired of that in person registration stuff.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If you had to choose would you cop these or the olympic vii's? I'm trying to figure out which to cop.
Same - never really liked those sevens but for some reason they're starting to catch my eye a lil bit.....

Originally Posted by nimhet

NTLA just announced Twitter RSVP on 7/5. So happy...was tired of that in person registration stuff.

Glad I'm able to at least try and secure a pair.  I have no problem driving down there. 

anybody know of any international sites that might release this on friday? i can't get them on saturday and i know crookedtongues released the military 4s on friday. do these international sites always do this? 

I understand what you are saying and I agree, I know what OG's are, all I was saying was this CW was and original CW when these released in 2000. Meaning it was never used on this model before. Im well aware that these were a retro in 2000.

You obviously don't since you decided to say this...

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

But 2000 was the first year they released in this colorway, which would basically make them the OGs.
Actually, the 2000 pair are retro-plus.

With your reasoning, Stealth 3s and 14s are OGs as well. 
laugh.gif

prison mike wrote:

With your reasoning, Stealth 3s and 14s are OGs as well. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I feel you and it does sound off but I can understand where someone would have said the mistake that the 2000 are OG's
Just trynna help dude out that was bashed cuz he said the 2000 were OG's, guess I didn't help 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom