Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

TheprinceofDE wrote:

Hoh kop giving out tickets today. Don't know what time but get there ASAP if you can.
What HOH is this?

I thought you didnt want these homey?

I dont, just trying to feel what the crowd will be and what time i need to camp out for Uptempos..... The releases have gotten crazy everywhere, but its like hell here lately....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

There better be plenty of these made just like the Obsidians, because this twitter and in-store rsvp just got on my last nerve yesterday. 
Went to Santa Monica right after they announced the registration, and they were sold out.

That sucks man! I'm trying to figure out how there was already 40-50 dudes in line minutes after they tweeted that it'll be registration
eyes.gif
. All these people must live in west LA or something? I wasn't planning on going up there. And good thing cos coming from work in Long Beach I would've been sol.....
Best of luck this weekend FrenchBlue!

good luck to all my fellow nters trying to cop these im gonna try DTLR in the am & if i strike out my backup is sealed up already
pimp.gif
Happy hunting fellas

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Do all shoes at jimmy jazz get sold early? If I walk in and ask for a size will they sell it??
yeah it depends on who you talk to
Never been there before, guess I will give it a shot I suppose.

Do all shoes at jimmy jazz get sold early? If I walk in and ask for a size will they sell it??

if you dont know anyone who wk's there chances that you leave with the vi's are slim TBH

Already got some of my boys hitting me up seeing if I can "hold them down on a pair." Smh
laugh.gif

They all think it's that easy to cop shoes these days. Really not trying to go out of my way for this release just to wind up stuck with extra pairs like the Obsidians.

As much as I want these, I've gotten used to how hassle free these recent releases have been. If people are lining up around my way before 7 am then it's online or bust.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

if you dont know anyone who wk's there chances that you leave with the vi's are slim TBH

Yeah they aren't even answering their phones and their not in the nicest place 
roll.gif

As long as Nike don't release them between 9am-12:30 tomorrow ill b good 

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

There better be plenty of these made just like the Obsidians, because this twitter and in-store rsvp just got on my last nerve yesterday. 
Went to Santa Monica right after they announced the registration, and they were sold out.

That sucks man! I'm trying to figure out how there was already 40-50 dudes in line minutes after they tweeted that it'll be registration
eyes.gif
. All these people must live in west LA or something? I wasn't planning on going up there. And good thing cos coming from work in Long Beach I would've been sol.....
Best of luck this weekend FrenchBlue!
they must have called or went into the store earlier in the week to ask bc NTSM was hush hush on twitter about what they were doing for this release. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Yeah they aren't even answering their phones and their not in the nicest place 
roll.gif

As long as Nike don't release them between 9am-12:30 tomorrow ill b good 

True but hey it's worth a shot

It sad to see people panic over a general release. Camping out in record breaking heat. It's really not that serious

^Dadeland smh.... Can't stand it down there. I guess it's crazier since they shut down NT Miami

I really wanted these but I just moved into my new house and now I have no money for them. Oh well I like the house better.Good luck to everyone, I hope everybody gets there pairs.

Anyone know what length laces I should get. I'm going to put the oval laces in mine. Also got my pair and my brothers pair on lock cant wait till tomorrow.

Built a relationship with a local spot after i got out of school for this particular release. Of course they tell me they selling them for 250. This is BS, good luck to everyone getting these for the right reasons. I know i will be wearing them to the ground

i hope that theres so much to go around that every single person in the world that wants a pair easily gets one for retail.

I'm gonna assume there should be a wide amount available for these. Of course depending on the area you live in. I could be wrong but just from the pics posted alone, Most major retail stores should have a bunch. Guess I'll find out tomorrow! lol

It's sucks if you don't have a connect. Maybe you should buy the staff lunch. VIP tickets to a hot nightclub l ijs it will pay off in the long run. These releases only get better with time. Oh on a humblebrag tip, just paid for my 1St pair my second pair will be here by the 17th but idc that's the stock pair. For all doubters the hype is real. Just go hard that would be my advice. GL N'ters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom