Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

I like foamer and buckets but they’re buggin on this one. Material is the same as the ‘19 infrareds (that new version of durabuck that JB started using on the remastered pairs like ‘16 BM5 and most recent Bordeaux 7s). Idk why everyones so quick to call it nubuck. The material is closer to the durabuck that was used on the OGs and 2000 infrareds. These even have contrast heal like the ‘19 infrareds. Idk wth these guys are talking about saying these have bad materials. Seems like a lazy critique to knock these because they’re not hyped and there’s no resell value. It’s one thing to not be into the color way (I can respect/understand that) but to cap like these somehow have bad materials or quality is just false and lame.

I like foamer and buckets but they’re buggin on this one. Material is the same as the ‘19 infrareds (that new version of durabuck that JB started using on the remastered pairs like ‘16 BM5 and most recent Bordeaux 7s). Idk why everyones so quick to call it nubuck. The material is closer to the durabuck that was used on the OGs and 2000 infrareds. These even have contrast heal like the ‘19 infrareds. Idk wth these guys are talking about saying these have bad materials. Seems like a lazy critique to knock these because they’re not hyped and there’s no resell value. It’s one thing to not be into the color way (I can respect/understand that) but to cap like these somehow have bad materials or quality is just false and lame.
Man idk why no one ever calls it Durabuck. They always say Nubuck, Nubuck is the soft matieral on the Travis 4, olive 6s etc. Suede is what's on the raging bulls and Uni 4s. Lol it's a small nitpick but idk man It bugs me people call it nubuck.

Man idk why no one ever calls it Durabuck. They always say Nubuck, Nubuck is the soft matieral on the Travis 4, olive 6s etc. Suede is what's on the raging bulls and Uni 4s. Lol it's a small nitpick but idk man It bugs me people call it nubuck.
Nubuck and suede are also real leather, durabuck is a synthetic material. Big difference and not a nitpick at all.

Durabuck doesn't exist anymore. It was a patented tech.

This is Nike's version, but it's Nubuck

No complaints. Not as good as Uptempos but eventually they'll be classics too.
IMG_20210611_203726.jpg

Finally got my pair delivered. Forgot to grab the one from work will get it tomorrow.

nothing ashy about my pair I’m digging it. Funny though I grabbed a 12.5 in the carmines and they were huge, so I get a 12 in these and they’re a good but a little snug fit.

back in my previous 6s I was rocking 11.5 cuz they ran big and weren’t even snug back then. Nike sizing all over the place it seems, for me at least

No complaints. Not as good as Uptempos but eventually they'll be classics too.
IMG_20210611_203726.jpg

I still need those Uptempos, too. I have the 2009's, but the shape, and green shade looks 1,000 times better, on the 2020's. They're probably more comfortable, too. The 2009's hurt my feet like ****.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally got my pair delivered. Forgot to grab the one from work will get it tomorrow.

nothing ashy about my pair I’m digging it. Funny though I grabbed a 12.5 in the carmines and they were huge, so I get a 12 in these and they’re a good but a little snug fit.

back in my previous 6s I was rocking 11.5 cuz they ran big and weren’t even snug back then. Nike sizing all over the place it seems, for me at least

Are you still selling your second pair? If so, don't forget to hit me up.

I still need those Uptempos, too. I have the 2009's, but the shape, and green shade looks 1,000 times better, on the 2020's. They're probably more comfortable, too. The 2009's hurt my feet like ****.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you still selling your second pair? If so, don't forget to hit me up.

I got you. I forgot to grab the other one from package room at work so I’ll pick it up in the AM

send you a pm tomorrow

I’m thinking about returning these. My friend says I’m overreacting but it’s hard not to notice on an all black shoe. Would you keep? Would you just use a marker?

Attachments

• 21E7D7F9-E992-45BC-B5D8-83D9DFA4701E.jpeg
    21E7D7F9-E992-45BC-B5D8-83D9DFA4701E.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 541
  • 587FF160-5A1C-4CCA-98FF-FB1293D99636.jpeg
    587FF160-5A1C-4CCA-98FF-FB1293D99636.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 618
Back
Top Bottom