Air Jordan 60+ july 09 (no pics)

dont know if anyone has mentioned this before but i just got my new line list for the july-sep period and there is 364342-061 Air Jordan 60+Black/White-Varsity red july 09 according to the reps its a combination of all the shoes jordan had 60+ point games in. yeah sorry no pics. no sample floatingaround....yet.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

dont know if anyone has mentioned this before but i just got my new line list for the july-sep period and there is 364342-061 Air Jordan 60+ Black/White-Varsity red july 09 according to the reps its a combination of all the shoes jordan had 60+ point games in. yeah sorry no pics. no sample floating around....yet.
Mmmh If true it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

sick.gif
Sounds like another Frankenstein shoe.
smh.gif

we need to get a list of all the times he has scored 60+ in his carreer to see wat shoes will be incorporated into this shoe

haha another hybrid. dub zero/spizike/six rings.... JB just bring out some hot retros

lol, for a second i thought it was a jay for retirees.

pensioner discount ftw yo

Damn, sounds like another bad idea that will result in some ugly fusion no here will like.

this doesnt sound to good, are they getting that desperate for sneaker ideas, what will be next, just some more fusions
smh.gif

So he scored 60+ points 5 times, mostly in the 80's and early 90's. I think it's a combo of 4 shoes.
KingJay718 said I's and V's were included. I think the II's and VII's are also included.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

this doesnt sound to good, are they getting that desperate for sneaker ideas, what will be next, just some more fusions
smh.gif
they're not getting desperate, gentry has said this along time ago.that they were gonna make defining moment shoes in 09 also, for examplethis 60+ stuff

MJ scored 60+ once in 1985-86 (I's), twice in 1986-87 (II's), once in 1989-90 (V's), and once in 1992-93 (VIII's). Who knows what this thingwill look like . . .

Here we go again with the Compilation sneakers. I wish they would just put out, the retro of all the shoes he scored 60 in. Instead of mixing themtogether....JB is going to loose me here soon as a loyal customer. I just LA Gears are coming back out, maybe ill switch to those

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

dont know if anyone has mentioned this before but i just got my new line list for the july-sep period and there is 364342-061 Air Jordan 60+ Black/White-Varsity red july 09 according to the reps its a combination of all the shoes jordan had 60+ point games in. yeah sorry no pics. no sample floating around....yet.

Great another hybrid/fusion shoe.

Back
Top Bottom