Air Jordan 60+ july 09 (no pics)

JB 'bout to O-D it for 2009
sick.gif
smh.gif

btw JM thanks for the vote of confidence but I'll pass....

managed to see these over the weekend. Ummm... I agree with JM. The first colorway to release will be black, I believe. I noticed a lot of AJ2 influence. Alsosaw another fusion that really had me feeling a certain way.

Well the only thing that made me think about copping these joints was that Tinker and Mark Smith had a colab on this one.

The black v red is definitely the best CW the other CW had Laney colors. The V outsole and lateral midsole scream V with the II quarter panel, the VIIinfluence on the tongue and the perfs in the toe box of the 1.

The Flight 45 they made is mediocre at best and the Fusion IV is on point. Easily the best Fusion so far but of course most people could care less about theFusions.

eyes.gif
Keep it up JB, this is only making it easier for me to get all of theNike Retros coming out next year that I want without worrying about missing any noteworthy Jordans..

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Originally Posted by indohan

Do you consider yourself as an reliable source?

i ive worked for nike for a few years now. so yeah i believe so.
He coulndt be wrong , the shoe will come out sometime ..
I work for nike and i over heard them talking about that interesting conversation....
Im going to ask if this is correct or any info / on the next store meeting

heard about this. i was looking for the shoes he did it in but i stopped.

wonder how it will come out.

will it be a hybrid or a fusion?

this has been mentioned in a few threads already. lets wait for the pics. after the year of the fusion, nothing will surprise.

Man....these fusion sneakers are really really @@!!#@@ WACK.

I haven't, and will not EVER cop any of them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

There will be another hybrid........Expect a jordan 72 wins shoe
How can there be a 72 wins hybrid? He wore the XI's for the whole season. He began wearing the XI's during the previous playoffs wherethey lost to Orlando. He wore XI's right through to the end of the championships against the Sonics.

Not being a huge fan of the Spizike or the Dub-Zeros or the 6 Rings...I'm doubting these a little, but will wait for pics to completely turn em down...

surprised there's no pics yet. my local spot showed me pics when i copped my grey spikes. i think the shoe looked great in the pic. easy cop from what isaw.

Originally Posted by wrukus

surprised there's no pics yet. my local spot showed me pics when i copped my grey spikes. i think the shoe looked great in the pic. easy cop from what i saw.
can you describe what you saw?

Back
Top Bottom