Air Jordan 6IX Rings Retro “Bred”?

wow, never experienced anything like that. needless to say i wont be getting them again because i cant imagine quality being any better than it was in 08.

wow, never experienced anything like that. needless to say i wont be getting them again because i cant imagine quality being any better than it was in 08.

:lol: true. I think they might try for that spizike price tag also. shoe would have more meaning if they didn't go ham with the colors.

laugh.gif
true. I think they might try for that spizike price tag also. shoe would have more meaning if they didn't go ham with the colors.
175 for these? theyre crazy. i dont even know how they justified making spizikes 175 to begin with

my 08 is in pretty good shape

i just dont know why this shoe is re-releasing it would be a better idea to retro one of the first spizkez

i'm passing on these

Def copping. Actually wanted a pair of these when they came out a few years ago. Is this the first hybrid Jordan to receive a retro in terms of an og colorway?

Very frustrated. JB is inconsistent with sizes which varies as much as 1 size up / down depending on the model.

i used to buy a shoe then sit on it for a while before wearing it.
so when i put em on a few years later and found that they were way too tight, i was mad salty, lol.

i used to buy a shoe then sit on it for a while before wearing it.
so when i put em on a few years later and found that they were way too tight, i was mad salty, lol.
Indeed. I always try them on for fit on release and check to make sure no defects.

can OP kill that "bred" in da title? still mad at NT for inventing da term in 2001
mean.gif
Wow. Never knew that started here. When I came, you'd get ran out of a thread with a post containing that word. That's crazy. You learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
Def copping. Actually wanted a pair of these when they came out a few years ago. Is this the first hybrid Jordan to receive a retro in terms of an og colorway?

I dont think these are the first fusion to retro.. weren't the dubzeros retrod about 4 years ago?

I dont think these are the first fusion to retro.. weren't the dubzeros retrod about 4 years ago?

yes the dubs were the first to retro BUT he said the original colorway which is true.... dubs didnt bring out colors that originally dropped again that i remember.

Why cop the retro pair when I can get the original pair?
R u serious? Wats the difference in the "og" pair?
Or do u just want to know that u have the original model? Makes little sense to me :smh:

hes says the original pairs can be had for damn near retail.

Id take a spizike (certain ones) over what looks to be a knockoff XI. Atleast with a spizike its a mashup and not just a XI with a strap on it. IMO that strap only works on very few shoes and doesnt look right on an XI

Ur reason doesnt sound right?
If the 6 rings is a xi knock off
Then the spizike are a 3 knock off.
But fact is that both shoes share different
Designs. But most obvious are their soles and
Upper which means 3 and 5 for the spizike
And 13 and 11 for the 6 rings plus tongue
And other applications from other jordans.

I love these and I still wear them as rain day replacements for my XI's. They're like tanks and I like the pieces they chose to mashup for the sneaker (straps, carpet, ankle loop etc).

With that said, I only bought these because I couldn't wait for the XI's anymore (and i waited till they reached $120 to justify it). I don't think they will sell given the recent release of the "breds". My major question is why though? Of all retro possibilities, these?

Still a nice shoe and would cop for the low if/when they don't move

I remember the 6 rings running small so be sure to try on if you decide to buy.

A tad bit small, yeah. I sold my pair to make room for other pairs, but I liked them to work out in despite the fact that they were pretty darn uncomfortable (cushioning and interior part of the shoe). Even though the midsole/outsole represents the XIII, there's hardly any similarity in feel..

I missed out on the motorsports and the french blue colorways. If those come out I will try and pick up.

Back
Top Bottom