Air Jordan 6Rings 3m

hate the shoe but like the concept.  put the icey pods on some xiiis with black upper and youve got a deal....photoshop anyone?

hate the shoe but like the concept.  put the icey pods on some xiiis with black upper and youve got a deal....photoshop anyone?

hate the shoe but like the concept. put the icey pods on some xiiis with black upper and youve got a deal....photoshop anyone?

hate the shoe but like the concept. put the icey pods on some xiiis with black upper and youve got a deal....photoshop anyone?

sick.gif

I'm a sucker for 3M Reflective. I love my white, black concord 6 Rings. Very comfy shoe. These are nice in my opinion. $175 is steep though.

I'm a sucker for 3M Reflective. I love my white, black concord 6 Rings. Very comfy shoe. These are nice in my opinion. $175 is steep though.

The colorway is real nice on this combined with the clear sole, just hate to see how theyll look once the soles yellow.

The colorway is real nice on this combined with the clear sole, just hate to see how theyll look once the soles yellow.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

These and the Foam-inspired version are most def in my jaydar.
2w6wd40.jpg

jaydar...i think im going to have to steal that lol..

2w6wd40.jpg

2w6wd40.jpg

2w6wd40.jpg

Back
Top Bottom