Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

For the folks that picked up pairs at footstores today did anyone get offered anything else like hyper royals?
I think some stores offered unc 1's with pickups
Someone mentioned that in another thread
Curious to see if footstores will keep doing this
Would be pretty sweet if they do
Damn some stores in chicago were offering hyper royal 1's if you picked up the 7's today

Last edited:
20210508_211040.jpg

20210508_211103.jpg

Only gripe is the thin laces. Otherwise, pleased with this retro.

For the folks that picked up pairs at footstores today did anyone get offered anything else like hyper royals?
Damn some stores in chicago were offering hyper royal 1's if you picked up the 7's today
I was offered UNC 1’s in toddler(all they had) but he did tell me that the hyper royals should be on the app next week and they weren’t allowed to sell them.

I think footstores are now only selling late shipments of shoes to reserve winners instead of putting it back on the app
Saw a YouTube vid where he said some stores were offering dunks today

Lol hell naw! They didn’t even want to give me my mil disco 🤦🏽‍♂️

Remember RD back in 06, I grabbed Cardinals while my brother got these.. was super salty after the fact lol.. happy to cop a pair today.
I remember there being complaints about the shape back then not being close to OG so I wonder if this release is closer to OG tooling..?

Yeah I was offered the Patina when picking these up, gonna return the 7’s, just not feeling them
In person, 1s im give to a homie
Who wanted them.

only thing i got was more flx point that won’t work for releases when i need them

the dark nubuck irks me so much on the new release. can barely see the jumpman on the side on the new ones. lazy *** nike

that’s my gripe with them too, the grey is too dark to show the jumpman & ruins that part for me completely. The shoe was nice as a whole back in 06 but they tampered with its aesthetic too much smh

I’m actually kind of surprised that JB didn’t pull an audible and scrap the Flints in favor of the Oly’s, since the Olympics got delayed for a whole year…Seemed like the perfect opportunity for them to capitalize on sneakers being at an all time high and putting some heat in the 7’s in the eyes of modern sneakerhead’s…🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
They said it was QS which was BS lol... afaik it’s only 11s and Yeezyz that have no mil disco... anyway no biggie and didn’t wanna cause a scene for $25ish so I’ll let them get me this time... but imma get em next time doe 😂
Blocking someone from getting their mil discount is disgusting imo....I would complain b

Back
Top Bottom