Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

Originally Posted by JAYS

soo is the release date is 4/16 guys.. went to footaction and champs saying they release in may.. smh

They only shell out fallacies to you because they're jealous of them stunning good looks.

You're like the Paul Apoundstone of the rap game.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by JAYS

soo is the release date is 4/16 guys.. went to footaction and champs saying they release in may.. smh

They only shell out fallacies to you because they're jealous of them stunning good looks.

You're like the Paul Apoundstone of the rap game.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by dimez81

man these look like fakes....

And how do fakes look like? Do you have any pics of fake Bordeaux 7's that u can compare to??
They certainly do look like fakes in that latest picture.

I'm really not sure about these now. I have quite litterally been begging & praying for years that JB would retro the Bords. One of my top 3 favourite Jordans & grail status.
But now that they finally have, I just can't make my mind up.

Some of the early pics made them look great, not a million miles away from the OGs....
air-jordan-7-bordeaux-11-e1295817740226.jpg

Air-Jordan-7-VII-Original-OG-Bordeaux-Black-Light-Graphite-Bordeaux.jpg

However, as more pics surface, they really are starting to look like one of JB's typical disasters...
80a36c684aa801feaf30cc133eea2a11739fed33.pjpg

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

*Mods feel free to delete if you feel this is inappropriate, of course I'm in no way condoning fakes, just posting purely for comparison.
Obviously not the Bordeaux CW, but you get the idea...
ae526d3461028a03ce23dc21f291f18bee057746.pjpg

sick.gif

Now of course we all know that pics can be deceiving at this stage, but it doesn't look promising.
ohwell.gif

Really looks like it will be a "game day" decision & wait to see them in person.

@FIREPOWER23 The vent holes don't seem as dominant in those pictures either. To me, it's what gave those solid-colored panels a bit of character.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by dimez81

man these look like fakes....

And how do fakes look like? Do you have any pics of fake Bordeaux 7's that u can compare to??
They certainly do look like fakes in that latest picture.

I'm really not sure about these now. I have quite litterally been begging & praying for years that JB would retro the Bords. One of my top 3 favourite Jordans & grail status.
But now that they finally have, I just can't make my mind up.

Some of the early pics made them look great, not a million miles away from the OGs....
air-jordan-7-bordeaux-11-e1295817740226.jpg

Air-Jordan-7-VII-Original-OG-Bordeaux-Black-Light-Graphite-Bordeaux.jpg

However, as more pics surface, they really are starting to look like one of JB's typical disasters...
80a36c684aa801feaf30cc133eea2a11739fed33.pjpg

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

*Mods feel free to delete if you feel this is inappropriate, of course I'm in no way condoning fakes, just posting purely for comparison.
Obviously not the Bordeaux CW, but you get the idea...
ae526d3461028a03ce23dc21f291f18bee057746.pjpg

sick.gif

Now of course we all know that pics can be deceiving at this stage, but it doesn't look promising.
ohwell.gif

Really looks like it will be a "game day" decision & wait to see them in person.

I'm gonna disagree with you there buddy. I have Bordeaux already from a legit site marqueesole.com and pretty much are identical to both of those pics u showed. I can take pics videos all day for you...

My man FIREPOWER23 knows a thing or two about the Jordan VII
laugh.gif
He's very informative, trust his knowledge.

Yeah my love for these have diminished over the last 2 weeks. I agree with FIREPOWER though, because there were certain pics that made me want these so bad - and other pics that made me cringe.

These are really not attracting me anymore. We'll see though. They certainly do look like fakes in some pictures.

A lot of pictures are deceiving, that's all I have to say.

You can't make judgement based on a couple of pictures.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

A lot of pictures are deceiving, that's all I have to say.

You can't make judgement based on a couple of pictures.

True. I'm hoping they look better in person.  

I'm gonna disagree with you there buddy. I have Bordeaux already from a legit site marqueesole.com and pretty much are identical to both of those pics u showed. I can take pics videos all day for you...
Hopefully you mean the first pic? As that was the only one that made them look good (the 2nd pic were actual OGs)

My whole point was that some pics can be deceiving -like French & Animal Thug said I think I'm actually gonna have to hold these in my hands before I decide.
Would love to see your pair though, I'm really hoping that 3rd pic was just a bad angle.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven
Mo! Haven't seen you on here for ages, hope everythings good with you my brotha
smile.gif

Btw- Can we not merge these 2 Bordeaux posts? Seems pointless having 2 threads on the same page.

sorry iPhone pic/vid...   and heres a bonus video...  

been wearing these for a month...mouths drop and heads are scratched and yea necks are broken lol

Back
Top Bottom