Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

When sixth grade started in 1992 my V's were beaten to a bloody pulp, my VI's were stolen, so I wanted the new AJ, and this was the color my parentsbought me. Its funny, because I didnt go and pick out the shoe, my parents just bought them for me. I dont know if this was the only color availabe, seeingthat the VII had been around for 6 months. I was only 11 so I didnt know these things. Anyways, this colorway will always hold a special place in my heart, andI will definitely buy a pair when they come out to add to my 02 Black/Red's and 02 French Blues.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rookie 23

hell yeah OG Js only way to go
Word. Besides CG XI, French VII and a few others....if Mike didn't wear 'em, i dont want them.

The VII's are my favorite. I've been waiting for these for so long. I actually like how they look..

pimp.gif
This was the first pair of J's I ever got. I remember me and mycousin got them at the same time. I was in the 8th grade and me and one other 9th grader were the only ones in school that had this colorway. This is myfavorite J of all time, purely on the sentimental reason.

Originally Posted by tz85

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would cop asap but no leather in the back 0_o
The OGs and these samples both have nubuck backs.

ilf5mc.jpg

2wn0bog.jpg

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Don't f with me JB...GR these ASAP. 3 minimum.

Been feenin' for these. Ain't bought a JB shoe in 2 years (except 23's), but I'll be damned if I pass on these.
Sup bro! Yeah, three minimum for me as well....

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

These kinda look like fakes. Dudes are eating this crap up. These don't even compare to the OG's. Wouldn't drop a penny on these.

indifferent.gif
They're EXACTLY like the OG
he's talkn about ther shape, thats whats thrown em off 4 hm, hope......

he's rght then the shape is not tre to ogs but still this is one of the RARE times not stayin true to the OG bettered the shoe......and ive had ogvii's

I hope they don't use the same synthetic felt-like material that they used on the DMP VII's.

hope that one will drop so i can get my size
smokin.gif
.... cause i gt aBordeaux on a size 13
roll.gif
..(any1 intrested give me a holla) but yah il coppthose in heartbeat...

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

These kinda look like fakes. Dudes are eating this crap up. These don't even compare to the OG's. Wouldn't drop a penny on these.

indifferent.gif
he's talkn about ther shape, thats whats thrown em off 4 hm, hope......

he's rght then the shape is not tre to ogs but still this is one of the RARE times not stayin true to the OG bettered the shoe......and ive had og vii's
Basically. The shape is off. My dad owned the original so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. And they really aren't likethe OG....

Originally Posted by Rick2345

indifferent.gif

is this guy foreal ?
indifferent.gif

not like ogs ? you must not own a pair they are very very similr and the closest thing to them these look nothing like fakes
Do you even own a pair, idiot? If so, I would like a tagged pic. If not, shut the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom