Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample-1.jpg

Heres the pics so you don't have to copy/paste the links

NICE FIND
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-bordeaux-black-light-graphite-bordeaux-1.jpg

Do they still look the same?? The tongue colors are different. The shape is different. The jumpman color isdifferent. Know what you talk about before you come at me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

NICE FIND
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

Do they still look the same?? The tongue colors are different. The shape is different. The jumpman color is different. Know what you talk about before you come at me.
smh.gif

if u knew anything about VII's you'd know that no tongue has the same exact color in the same exact place, and as for the shape, the sample isobviously a smaller size and the photo was taken at a very different angle than ur OG picture. And as far as the jumpman goes..how could they be differentcolors when the color is BORDEAUX?? with a name like AF1 beast i can understand u cant get your JORDAN s*** right. so it's all good.

idk mostly likely I see quickstrike release on these remember 2010 is the year of the quickstrike, White Infrared 6´s coming out as quickstrike White Black Red2´s coming out quickstrike so dont be suprised if they are quickstrike none the less I will try to get two pairs these shoes look to close to the OGs not to, also damn seems these were almost like everyone´s first Jordans.

I'm worried about the Retro quality nowadays. This is one of my favorite colorway of JB. Paying tribute to the King of Pop

As the lyric said ..."It ain't too much for me"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just saw an old picture of me and my little bro when i was a kid wit me rockin the bordeaux's.....please jb please

Hopefully Jordan comes to their senses and make this release happen
and wont use the DMP 7s as an excuse.

And no limited hyperstrike or international release either.

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

NICE FIND
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

Do they still look the same?? The tongue colors are different. The shape is different. The jumpman color is different. Know what you talk about before you come at me.
smh.gif

if u knew anything about VII's you'd know that no tongue has the same exact color in the same exact place, and as for the shape, the sample is obviously a smaller size and the photo was taken at a very different angle than ur OG picture. And as far as the jumpman goes..how could they be different colors when the color is BORDEAUX?? with a name like AF1 beast i can understand u cant get your JORDAN s*** right. so it's all good.
That whole "with a name like AF1 Beast" s**** is mad corny. The jumpman colors aren't the same smart guy. The OG is bordeaux. Thesample is a darker red. The shape is off. With a name like freshair,....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Don Ready

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

look a lil fake too me ......they could look a lil better if they want my money
!@@ Sit yo @@@ down!!
Because he expressed his opinion on a messageboard, you have to curse at him? Now I know why I stopped coming here so often. Nothing but ignorancehere.
tired.gif

I actually have a DS pair of Bordeauxs waiting for me at the Post office as I type!!
wink.gif

I really hope the sample pair pictured are the ones that drop .....they look great imo.
Of course they aren't exactly like the OGs, but show me a pair of retros that are.

If they do release, & they are half decent, I will get at least doubles.
Unfortunately, after seeing what JB did to the Black/red VIs I really don't have much faith left in them.

The Black/infared VIs were my first ever Jordans ....& my favourite of all time

The bordeauxs were my second ever Jordans .....& my second favourite of all time!

Please, please don't screw these up!

OH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..........MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
been waiting for these to drop for a long long long time......

Back
Top Bottom