***** Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux unreleased 2001 sample ***** via-sneakernews.com

Actually, these are the same shoes as the ones from the other thread. If you read the other thread, I mentioned that these were in fact samples from 01'.Dude at RIF did mention that he was gonna put them up on the bay.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THANKS BTW UR LATE

oh yea btw thats a different sample

heres the link different pics and different sneakers you ar excussed - http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/09/01/air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-sample/
not really if so facts source

dude the link is right there showing there different
indifferent.gif

sorry RICK bro but they are the same shoes, the guy had them on display at rifLA and now has them for sale via ebay.

I'm disappointed to see that there's no immediate plans to retro these. This would be a great retro for JB's 25th year in 2010.

Seriously, JB sucks for not releasing these back then. Imagine the difference in quality from then and now. Damn, what couldve been.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

THANKS BTW UR LATE

heres the link different pics and different sneakers you ar excussed - http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/09/01/air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-sample/

indifferent.gif

sorry RICK bro but they are the same shoes, the guy had them on display at rifLA and now has them for sale via ebay.

exactly so you with yo smart *** remarks do yo research next time RICK

Originally Posted by solejordan

THANKS BTW UR LATE

indifferent.gif

exactly so you with yo smart *** remarks do yo research next time RICK

there the same sneaker yes but the pics you called late were different just cause its the same shoe means nothing these are detailed pics that people didntsee so how is that late ? showing detailed pictures no one had seen yet ? same shoe different DETAILED pics case closed

still one of the ugliest colorways ever. imagine this was a retro+ i wonder how many people would be standing in line

dam..
i really hope these will be retro next year~
they r such a beauty...i used to think they looked very weird...
but the more i look at it~ the more i grew on it

am ashamed..i still got these in a toddler size , why would they retro these ?i love the colorway and the shoe ..not diggin the fact that they are gonnarelease again....

Back
Top Bottom