Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

yea once you get your foot in 6s are money, but that difficulty to put your foot in em kinda turns me off 6s

VI's are difficult to put on? That's news to me lol...VI's are one of the easiest J's to put on with the spoiler and pull up rubber tongue.

YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND LAST YEAR
laugh.gif
I wasn't, I stopped buying J's when I lost the Eminem 2's on Flightclub.com, just got back in last year around the time of the slam dunk 6's.

What happened?
(If you didn't know Flightclub.com <or I believe that was the URL> used to be where they released Jordans online)

I added them to my cart, typed in my CC info etc ( auto fill ) hit submit, and  the next screen  said sorry we're sold out. Like wtf , I had them in my cart. I'm a huge Em fan and a Jordan fan obviously so I was so excited when I added them to my cart. Just was mad for a while and I just kinda lost interest, getting married etc. I'm back though now = ) That was around the time when the CDP's were releasing too, so I missed out on those. 

Last edited:

What happened?
(If you didn't know Flightclub.com <or I believe that was the URL> used to be where they released Jordans online)

I added them to my cart, typed in my CC info etc ( auto fill ) hit submit, and  the next screen  said sorry we're sold out. Like wtf , I had them in my cart. I'm a huge Em fan and a Jordan fan obviously so I was so excited when I added them to my cart. Just was mad for a while and I just kinda lost interest, getting married etc. I'm back though now = ) That was around the time when the CDP's were releasing too, so I missed out on those. 
Just to warn you: getting cart jacked, denied credit card/debit/pay pal payments, page timeouts, site crashes, waiting in line to cart, countdown timers, captchas, canceled orders, bots, ATC services, etc.,etc., etc., are all part of the recent struggles to buy sneakers online.  

Patience and persistence are key in successful purchases online.

Good luck on this release! Hope you get your pair!

Im not trying to clown this guy, and I don't believe you have to know EVERYTHING about a shoe for a review, but this guy clearly doesn't know a thing about the shoe. According to this guy, these are supposed to have the 10th anniversary logo, they are a retro plus color way, and Buggs Bunny wore these in the Space Jam "show". 

You don't have to be a shoe expert, but when you are presenting or "reviewing" a shoe, its good to know at least some FACTS about the shoe. 

Just to warn you: getting cart jacked, denied credit card/debit/pay pal payments, page timeouts, site crashes, waiting in line to cart, countdown timers, captchas, canceled orders, bots, ATC services, etc.,etc., etc., are all part of the recent struggles to buy sneakers online.  

Patience and persistence are key in successful purchases online.

Good luck on this release! Hope you get your pair!
Oh yeah man I know, that wasn't the first time it happened to me, I've been buying sneakers for a long time = P. That was just the last straw and like I said , it was the perfect storm, I was getting married etc etc, so it was time for a break. I'm back now, and I got my call back , my pair is locked in. Even though I took a break in 2008 from copping kicks,  I still picked up a few along the way, Fire Red 3's, etc etc. Back @ it full swing now though lol.

Im not trying to clown this guy, and I don't believe you have to know EVERYTHING about a shoe for a review, but this guy clearly doesn't know a thing about the shoe. According to this guy, these are supposed to have the 10th anniversary logo, they are a retro plus color way, and Buggs Bunny wore these in the Space Jam "show". 

You don't have to be a shoe expert, but when you are presenting or "reviewing" a shoe, its good to know at least some FACTS about the shoe. 

Really hope this is guy is just trying to troll....

Ju
No, you misunderstood me. I'm from Cleveland,ms. I clearly stated that the fresh prince are being rocked all over Jackson. You took it the wrong way. All I'm saying is they go for crazy colors instead of ogs.

Just showing you love because you're from Cleveland, MS!!!

random fyi: foot locker and champs in fair oaks (fairfax, virginia) are doing FCFS. finish line and the place i can never remember the name to did raffles. i didn't check w/ tyson's corner.  

It's amazing how in 2015 JB can give us an OG quality shoe like the 1 Chi but all his other releases are lesser quality. If he can give us OG why not make all releases OG? Nothing compares to OG.

Back
Top Bottom