Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I was expecting a better grade of leather, at least similar to the Columbia IV also the nubuck or whatever it is wasn't as plush. I was expecting something like Fear IV It just seemed like they rushed to make them. I wanted "premium" materials with the price increase. If the Bordeaux is made the same way, I'll pass on them as well

Your first mistake was expecting premium materials from JB
View media item 1314508

I think when they said remasterd they just meant there's going to be less glue stains than before. Oh yeah we're also paying for the jumpman to have better shoe laces and fingers. lol :rofl:

Has anyone gotten any calls in Houston yet? First colony and memorial specifically

10 raffles only one call back.. I was trying to sweep this raffle
how many pairs can you ware. let others have a chance to buy at retail. i would double up but after that others can take them. just my opinion
glasses.gif

Joints will be so easy to cop online yet it seems like a lot of ya'll are in panic mode.
For some yes. For others no. These days hitting online (manually) is almost the same chances of hitting a raffle. Both are a roll of the dice and both are flawed in their own ways. Haven't rcv a call so unfortunately I'll be in the snkrs app/ online boat this wknd. Crazy not to be a kid anymore and can afford to get just about any kick @ retail, only to find that you can't even aquire said shoe taking the proper avenues. I'm one of those guys who hates waiting in any line to pay a bill or spend my hard earned $. Like it's bad enough your taxing me but making me wait. Tisk tisk.

Crazy not to be a kid anymore and can afford to get just about any kick @ retail, only to find that you can't even aquire said shoe taking the proper avenues.

I feel the exact same way. Never could afford J's growing up. Now I can't even give away a couple hundred.

It's very frustrating being reduced to "hoping" I'm worthy enough to be selected for a pair of Jordans. With all that said, hallelujah I WON!!!

I got 1 callback out the 2 tickets I put in [emoji]128526[/emoji] if i get a second pair imma be eatin good at sneakercon June 6th

I feel the exact same way. Never could afford J's growing up. Now I can't even give away a couple hundred.

It's very frustrating being reduced to "hoping" I'm worthy enough to be selected for a pair of Jordans. With all that said, hallelujah I WON!!!
Congrats my good man. Hopefully I'll be part of the scuba squad soon enough.

I agree. Waiting for that splash screen, not even whiffing the gray XI lows I'm never too confident honestly

Back
Top Bottom