Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

i wouldnt say far better but those were hot, think they dropped the same day as the cardinals in 06 and i got to arguing with this dude bc he sad they look better than cardinals
mean.gif

If JB made an all red (black midsole, white/red peaks) would you guys want nubuck/suede or leather?
I think you mean "when JB makes a all red 7" :lol:. I bet they will. I was going to say suede, but I'm not sure it would look right on a 7....

I think you mean "when JB makes a all red 7" :lol:. I bet they will. I was going to say suede, but I'm not sure it would look right on a 7....
Leather and durabuck/nubuck would be nice but I hope there won't be an all red cw. We got toro IVs and the infrared 23 VIs even tho the VIs were infrared not really a red

Leather and durabuck/nubuck would be nice but I hope there won't be an all red cw. We got toro IVs and the infrared 23 VIs even tho the VIs were infrared not really a red

JB has released a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 (GS), 14 (later this year), and 21 in all red so u know it's coming for either 2015 or 2016

Last edited:
Just picked up a CDP pair for $150 yesterday. Got some creases, but price was on point. No OG box though
frown.gif

Last edited:
Idk if it's the lighting but the bumper looks yellow?

That's the only downfall from all the white colorways eventually that toe yellows :smh: if you don't take care of it early on. I just recently picked up a DS pair of Maize 7s from flightclub and that's all I've been thinking about while I wait for them to arrive.

Last edited:

That's the only downfall from all the white colorways eventually that toe yellows :smh: if you don't take care of it early on. I just recently picked up a DS pair of Maize 7s from flightclub and that's all I've been thinking about while I wait for them to arrive.

That pic is yellowing a tad....but for $150 it is all good! A quick hit of retrobrite and it will be white again. One application should do the trick.

Just retro the Citrus.. Even tho,they may drop the contrast Stitching..

They gotta find some kind of way to f up right?

That's the only downfall from all the white colorways eventually that toe yellows
mean.gif
if you don't take care of it early on. I just recently picked up a DS pair of Maize 7s from flightclub and that's all I've been thinking about while I wait for them to arrive.
That pic is yellowing a tad....but for $150 it is all good! A quick hit of retrobrite and it will be white again. One application should do the trick.
Yeah it's starting to yellow a tiny bit. Gotta clean it up. Will retrobrite really work? Never really cleaned the bumper on a pair of shoes before and can't really find a good tutorial online. Any more suggestions?

Yeah it's starting to yellow a tiny bit. Gotta clean it up. Will retrobrite really work? Never really cleaned the bumper on a pair of shoes before and can't really find a good tutorial online. Any more suggestions?
A regular rubber eraser is the best (and cheapest) thing to use on the "bumper" ...a bit of elbow grease and  they'll come out looking as good as new 
wink.gif

A regular rubber eraser is the best (and cheapest) thing to use on the "bumper" ...a bit of elbow grease and  they'll come out looking as good as new 
wink.gif
Thanks. Usually just call it the toe cap or what ever but dude earlier called it the "bumper", so ehh lol.

Back
Top Bottom