Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

yea the guy told me i broke the rules too cause my post with his quote got deleted as well. i tried to explain that the only reason that happened was because my post had him quoted but he told me it was because i broke the rules too and to kick rocks :lol:
I didn't say u broke the rules,more like I ask if u broke a rule no? There's a difference between asking and telling

Too late
devil.gif
roll.gif

didn't mean to step on your toes @bigj505

It's def not stepping in my toes. It's actually appreciated. The only request is to not include the original post contents since I wipe all existence of the infraction.
yea the guy told me i broke the rules too cause my post with his quote got deleted as well. i tried to explain that the only reason that happened was because my post had him quoted but he told me it was because i broke the rules too and to kick rocks
laugh.gif
I'm saying tho.... You already know what I'm saying....
laugh.gif
oooh yeaa i know
happy.gif

I am all for good quality and I noticed that these shoes had lesser QC standards than recent releases. However, I plan to wear these shoes, along with all my others, until I can no longer wear them. Am I crazy to assume other people do this? Why does it matter if there is a glue stain? Unless you plan to create a museloum for these shoes than why complain? $190 is steep but every consumer has a choice - buy or don't. I have felt the increase in price has resulted in better materials and more comfort. I can wear them now all day and forget I am wearing Jordans. Leather that creases and bends naturally does amazing things to your feet. Whether the shoe has a glue stain or not means nothing to how I walk and feel in the shoe. Wear them and enjoy them.

yes is true we have options. but we pay a premium price, i know there is always gonna be misperfections but it shouldn't be a gamble if your gonne get a shoe full of glue stains or an actual good quality shoe. There products should be on point, even if your gonna wear them or not.

Last edited:
Yes, it is true that we have options, but we still pay a premium price. I know there are always going to be imperfections, but it shouldn't have to be a gamble whether you get a well crafted shoe or not. Their products should be on point regardless if you wear them or store them.
Fixed. Sorry.

um.... you do know the only reason they deleted my post as well, was solely because it had YOUR post quoted. i didnt get my post deleted because i did something wrong. i got my post deleted because i had your entire post quoted, and your post was against the rules.

they delete any trace of the illegal post. and that means anyone who quoted your illegal post, will get their post deleted.

if you didnt notice, none of the other posts we had about that issue was deleted. only anything that showed your illegal post.
If that's what u want to believe that your quote got taken down for that reason..(lol)more power to u bro..u take this stuff way too seriously chill out relax smoke some weed...

I already took an "L" why keep bringing this subject back. What do u want outta me,I don't want to act like a child and continue having this problem between us

I already took an "L" why keep bringing this subject back. What do u want outta me,I don't want to act like a child and continue having this problem between us

They're just bustin your balls man, don't take it personally

i dont want anything outta you. i wasnt even talking to you.

u quoted me homeboy. i didnt quote you. i was talking to bigj. i was telling him something. nobody addressed you directly. you addressed me and tried to make it look like i lied about what i told bigj, so i had to serve you.

aint no problem between us.

Last edited:
View media item 1543788
Finally got mine in from NDC. Good mix of colors on the tongues - stoked I got a good amount of green on one. No glue stains, no scuffs, no excess materials. Sneaker Gods looked out for me on this one.

Edit: Changed the photo for better lighting and noticed the front of the toeboxes where it meets the outsole could be considered a little sloppy if you wanna get real picky, but I ain't eem mad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom