Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Its my company that made them, i drew the images on the shirt myself. We only have a L and XL left in stock
So you're nineteenthletter, love the ninja turtle Jacket you designed and you're very talented artist.  I guess I'll have to get the Bordeaux shirt when it comes out, keep up the good work man!

Its my company that made them, i drew the images on the shirt myself. We only have a L and XL left in stock
Got a website? Im curious to see what white T these are printed on. I like how those Ts from the 90s ages, the fit, texture everything is really nice. Unlike those Ts that they made these days that just doesn't feel the same.

Are u guys still feeling these? I think I'm going to return mine today...just not feeling them

Are u guys still feeling these? I think I'm going to return mine today...just not feeling them
sick.gif

Still feeling an OG color way on a Jordan classic? YES

I'm feeling it. I've been wanting a pair since the 90s since I got the art of the dunk poster as gift.

Surprisingly this isn't selling as well as the other OG shoes, which I'm kinda glad, since if it did, there's no way I'd buy them and wear it.

I tried selling it for 320 obo...no takers.just returned them, now I kinda regret it...but really I'm not a fan of retro 7's plus i have 3 white j's already..

I'm actually thinking instead of the hares...either go for the cigar or Bordeaux

Last edited:
Lmao yeah that 320 was a Mr. Fantastic stretch my G. Shoulda set it at 250 obo. That's what I did for my extra pair and got 235 for em

Any ideas why these aren't selling that well? It's really good for us that couldn't cop em at the retails though hopefully all the future OG releases are like these.

Sell 1st day, or don't sell at all. Got $270 for my extra pair. But all reselling talk aside. I'm not a big fan of 7's, but these are a classic cw and a fresh twist on a white pair of kicks by adding the light gray parts. No regrets here. Patiently waiting for the bordeaux too [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I just tried these on with no socks, man are they comfy. Would never rock them out like that, but damn, love that Hurache bootie

ok, what are these super hypebeasts doing in here? Does anyone actually like shoes on here? LMAO

yeah Lewi I saw you, you probably got 32 pairs of the Hares, I'm not talking about you. What are these reseller hypebeasts talking about?!

People have been waiting for the Hares to come out in FANTASTIC quality. we got em. THIS IS IT.

remember when the older retro sold for $$$? You probably don't, who am I kidding.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom