Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

i don't understand people that don't wear their shoes, unless you can resell them for over 1 grand....put yo damn shoes on that you paid for.
Whether people realize it or not now a days, Jordan's are collectors items. Many people collect, many people buy just to stare, and many people buy and don't wear till a year or two later.

I bought the black and white Infrareds but don't plan on wearing them until after I graduate college this year and move to a better spot

I don't know why people get upset about seeing other people wearing Jordans? I get more excited when I see someone wearing a nice retro shoe. Makes my day and sometimes even causes a conversation to spark up about sneakers.
possible reasons

1. they envy the person wearing the shoe

2. they want to have the same shoe

3. they don't have the shoe but they want it

4. they have the shoe and they dont like people to own a pair of shoe that's the same to what they have

there are more. 

Ready for these, but I really do wish the YOTR's would drop again, because I can't find a pair for a decent price anywhere. :smh:
hares >> gimmick YOTRs. ppl only like them bc they limited. they're hella boring compared to hares imo.

Hmm, no. Logic like that is, and always has been silly. While many people certainly do only cop or seek shoes due to their limited availability, not all do, and to make such a statement is simply ignorant. They're not a wild shoe, fairly simple, and so don't require much to like at all.

I do agree though, Hares>YOTR's, though I still want the YOTR's as the Hare's are now coming back out again.

Last edited:
possible reasons
1. they envy the person wearing the shoe
2. they want to have the same shoe
3. they don't have the shoe but they want it
4. they have the shoe and they dont like people to own a pair of shoe that's the same to what they have
there are more. 

That's the definition of a hater. btw #2 & #3 sound kind of the same

Im sure we may see the Yotr again, or even the original shoes that the bin 23 shoes were based on.

It's almost March and still no pics of these or the Bordeaux's...

They can throw out pics of the Holiday line but we cant get good shots of something that drops in a couple months?...Something's up...

I just hope they don't use that croc skin bs we saw earlier.

But if everything does go smooth I need everybody to post pics of their shoes tongue and see who got the dopest, come rd

Last edited:
I hope the reason that they are taking long is because 

1. They are waiting to unveil the Looney Toon/ Hare Collection

2. They are going in on production of these and making them on par with the OG. 

Its prob #1 though 

I hope the reason that they are taking long is because 
1. They are waiting to unveil the Looney Toon/ Hare Collection
2. They are going in on production of these and making them on par with the OG. 

Its prob #1 though 

Yeah #2 would be nice but #1 Is most likely the case.

Ready for these, but I really do wish the YOTR's would drop again, because I can't find a pair for a decent price anywhere. :smh:
hares >> gimmick YOTRs. ppl only like them bc they limited. they're hella boring compared to hares imo.

Hmm, no. Logic like that is, and always has been silly. While many people certainly do only cop or seek shoes due to their limited availability, not all do, and to make such a statement is simply ignorant. They're not a wild shoe, fairly simple, and so don't require much to like at all.

I do agree though, Hares>YOTR's, though I still want the YOTR's as the Hare's are now coming back out again.
please do explain to us all how my logic is ignorant. we all know no one would have cared about YOTRs if they weren't limited. they are simply a more boring KNOCK OFF of an OG c/w.... HARES! the only reason they are coveted is because of they're value. why is they're value (resell) what it is? u guessed it. 1 reason and 1 reason ONLY... bc they're limited.

Last edited:

please do explain to us all how my logic is ignorant. we all know no one would have cared about YOTRs if they weren't limited. they are simply a more boring KNOCK OFF of an OG c/w.... HARES!

Please explain to me, and everyone else, how you specifically know that no one would've been interested in the YOTR's had they not been limited or how you know that people only like them due to them being limited, as you previously stated. Both of those are massive generalizations, based on thousands of other people that you don't know, can't read the minds of, but somehow possess the ability to speak for them in terms of why they like a specific shoe. What's more, you're then talking about something that never happened (YOTR's being a GR) but seem to know how things would have gone in this alternate universe of yours. :lol: That's all kinds of stupid, when its really just based off the fact that you personally don't like the shoe.

it isn't that hard to figure out. not sure about u, but i been doing this long enough to know the deal. not rocket science and doesn't take any scientific formulas or mathematic algorithms. in other words, stop making it seem so complicated like u can't possibly understand how i came to that conclusion. it's just what it is.

there is nothing special about YOTRs EXCEPT the fact that they're limited. no emotional or nostalgic connection, mike never played in them. only a slightly different variation of HARES that are MORE LIMITED hence MORE VALUABLE. i wanna think that u can't be this naive, but then again...

Last edited:
I know exactly how you came to that conclusion, you're again making a massive generalization, based on what you've seen from what only amounts to a small number of people at the end of the day. I'm also not sure why exactly there suddenly needs to be something "special" about a pair of shoes for people to like them. I could point to any number of Retro's that aren't "special", limited, and still have their number of fans. I understand full well that more limited=more valuable, but that's something that has nothing to do with what you originally stated, people only liking them becuse they're limited, or anything I stated, and is therefore irrelevant.

Saying people only like something because it's limited is just plain silly, implying that no one would like it was it not limited. I could even stretch my imagination and let that slide for some of the truly awful colorways we've seen. But for a basic one like the YOTR's? Come on son.

Last edited:
C'mon now guys don't get your jimmies all rustled

Opinions are bound to be different

take it to the PM's

What's special about the YOTR, the laces?

They take one of the best parts of the VII, the tongue

Hype definitely has everything to do with someone seeing these are coming out and longing for those

Still fail to see why a shoe now has to be "special" for people to like it. :rolleyes But ok.

Let's be honest here. We ALL should know by now that limited shoes have a higher value(sometimes genuine, most of the time in money) than GR releases. And it is kindve unspoken but known that if shoes like the YOTR were a GR that people would value them less and call them "hare-look a likes".

Does that mean that if you like them that you are a hypebeasts? Only that person who likes them knows so its kindve jumping the gun to just assume. But we all know limited kicks draw more interest because they are more exclusive and not because of the way they look.

DBs are prime examples. Everyone thinks they are ugly AF until release day comes and then they just have to have them.

YOTR do have some pros,
They come in cool box, more subtle looking than the hares, and they have nice materials.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here. We ALL should know by now that limited shoes have a higher value(sometimes genuine, most of the time in money) than GR releases. And it is kindve unspoken but known that if shoes like the YOTR were a GR that people would value them less and call them "hare-look a likes."
^^^
these are the only points i was tryna make, but dude said my logic was "silly" and "ignorant."
:lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to buy as many pairs of these as I can at retail price. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

That dude must have a pair of the damn YOTR on as he types. You don't have to treat nt like a court room and try not to make "assumptions" avoiding legal technicalities :lol: I'll solve that issue for you:

Let's say (SAY not assume) that the YOTR upon their initial release were not made in such small quantities and weren't so hard to come by, let's say they were physically carried in just as many stores as any other GR jordan. I think that had that been the case (think, not assume as fact) the YOTRs would have sold alright, maybe some pairs sit for a while, heads post links with coupon codes, yadda yadda yadda etc. and eventually they would have sold out, but I also THINK that later on they'd be looked down on by a lot of us on this forum. They'd rank below the hares at just a lil higher than the Orion 7s :lol: they definitely wouldn't go for so much like they do now on Flight Club or when they pop up on the bay. It's simply bc of the fact that guys couldn't just go to the store and cop, they had to figure out how to get this "rare" "limited in quantities" "not sitting at your local FNL" release. When they finally get that "rare, limited, and exclusive" shoe they must have failed to realize it's merely a copy of the hares minus some effects that actually made the hares so loved and coveted, like the tongue design. The yotr are cool IMO if the hares never existed. What's the big deal about them? gold laces? End rant.

Back
Top Bottom