Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Yea the T-shirt is dope, but as for me being A 35 year old man I just can't do it! . Actually never did these matching shoe T's anyways. More of A kids T.

Yea the T-shirt is dope, but as for me being A 35 year old man I just can't do it! . Actually never did these matching shoe T's anyways. More of A kids T.
Exactly. Im 22 and even I think the whole t-shirt matching the shoes thing is corny but to each is own 

Agree on the matching shirts. But the nostalgia of that hare Jordan is awesome. Mine comes in tomorrow. Got it in black...

Some people make the matching T's work to be honest, It can be fresh if dine right. But I always buy my shoes and find other things that may match the color to go with shoes!
nthat.gif

Excited for these to drop! These will be my 2nd Jordan cop this year along with the Oreo 4's. Anyone know if these will be another huge GR like of the rest of the retro's this year? Thanks!!

Excited for these to drop! These will be my 2nd Jordan cop this year along with the Oreo 4's. Anyone know if these will be another huge GR like of the rest of the retro's this year? Thanks!!

Yes, but demand will be much higher so they will not "sit" like the remastered retro 4's.

7s are far less popular than any 4. This is coming from some who doesn't like 4s. There will be plenty of these that if you try on release day you should get your pair.

These will sit imo. I don't see any 7's other than "bordeaux" and "raptors" flying off shelves. Plus with the Chicago 1's dropping who really is going to be camping or going crazy for these? I'm just saying.

These will sit imo. I don't see any 7's other than "bordeaux" and "raptors" flying off shelves. Plus with the Chicago 1's dropping who really is going to be camping or going crazy for these? I'm just saying.
Trust me, these will not sit, the beast will make sure of that; don't be in denial.

1. Its an OG colorway

2. MJ played in them

3. The Hare 1s did't sit

4. Did I mention they're a shoe with a gimmick (Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes)

Trust me, these will not sit, the beast will make sure of that; don't be in denial.

1. Its an OG colorway

2. MJ played in them

3. The Hare 1s did't sit

THIS

so pumped for these! time its all said and done i'll prolly have 500 in this HARE lot lol. shirts hat hydros socks i want it all! WHATS UP JOCK

1. Its an OG colorway

2. MJ played in them

3. The Hare 1s did't sit

The Hare 1's did sit in my area for a day or two before selling out. The  oreo 4's, white/metallic 5's, french blue 7's, white/navy 4's still on shelves. The 7 bordeaux and Chicago Jordan 1's will be the first instant sellout. And my reasoning for this also is because JB has released a lot of white colorway sneakers since Christmas and people are getting tired of it. White sneakers dirty fast and most sneakerheads don't buy up a lot of white sneakers for maintenance and keep-up reason. These will sell, but what I'm saying is they won't be sold out of stores before the afternoon like XI's or more sought after kicks. Some places will have these the next day. Prime example look at the comments/post views of the Jordan "Chicago" 1 thread compared to this thread. And both of these are dropping within weeks of each other. I said the samething in that other thread about the Red foamposites not selling out the first day and they didn't.

These will "sit" for 2 or 3 hours MAX. 

1. This is an OG Colorway with the "Nike Air"(Insole counts)

2. Many people didnt pay $310 for the CDP or $450 for resell and will pounce on these like vicious and hungry lions(ME!!!!)

3. These are the Bordeauxs are much more anticipated than the Chicago 1s (Maybe?),Although the news about them coming unlaced may change that.

4. The Hare 1's didn't sit

5. While not as popular as the 4s, this color way is much more popular than any of the 4s released/ing in 2015. 

Last edited:

These will "sit" for 2 or 3 hours MAX. 

1. This is an OG Colorway with the "Nike Air"(Insole counts)

2. Many people didnt pay $310 for the CDP or $450 for resell and will pounce on these like vicious and hungry lions(ME!!!!)

3. These are the Bordeauxs are much more anticipated than the Chicago 1s(Although the news about them coming unlaced many change that)

4. The Hare 1's didn't sit

5. While not as popular as the 4s, this color way is much more popular than any of the 4s released/ing in 2015. 
Plus most of those 4s were retro+ colorways, not OG color ways like the cement 4s and black (bred) 4s.

let em think they'll sit. then they'll b sittin on RD wondering why they couldnt cop...

They wont sit but they should be easy to cop on release day

Like dude said before the 7 is not popular and the only people who make them sell out on release day is resellers.

Add in the fact that light grey suede is a neat freaks night mare and alot of people wont touch these unless they saran wrap their shoe when they go outside.

Alot you guys who keep making stuff up like these and the bordeauxs will be hard to get or are more anticipated than chicago 1 are just tryna hype up to resell.

Good luck with that

Last edited:
They wont sit but they should be easy to cop on release day

Like dude said before the 7 is not popular and the only people who make them sell out on release day is resellers.

Add in the fact that light grey suede is a neat freaks night mare and alot of people wont touch these unless they saran wrap their shoe when they go outside.
Noble, you know better than that man.

This shoe is not for me. to light and i know i would get them dirty, (i say this publicly but in my head im like you know you got that cc ready!) :smh:

Back
Top Bottom